Web of Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venice, the Italian city of water ways and festivals, masquerades and balls. The city of romance and life but beneath the joviality and parties lay darker things. Vampires roam the night and lycanthropes howl at the moon. Do you dare take residence?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Power of the Music of the Night ((AC))

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

China-Rose

China-Rose
Témoin

China could see the blush as he handed Yuki the shirt. Apparently, going by how the blush was darkening, Yuki was thinking naughty thoughts and a quick glance down confirmed it. What China wasn't sure of though was who the thoughts were about. It could have been anyone, Yuki's boyfriend back home for example, so no matter how much the vampire hoped it was him, he wouldn't push the boy. He was having some naughty thoughts of his own that was actually causing him the same problem but thankfully the trousers hid it from sight.

"Do you ne.."

His sentence was cut off as he saw Yuki get stuck and topple backwards. Darting forwards he caught the young boy around the waist, his own groin pressed in to the males leg as he reached up, pulling the shirt over Yuki's head. Really he should have seen it coming considering Yuki's wounds but he hadn't thought, too busy with his own fantasies. Straightening carefully he set Yuki back on his feet and pulled the shirt down. It was huge, the height difference making it so that the shirt could have been a dress at knee length but Yuki looked positively cute.

"Are you alright? Did i hurt you when i caught you?"

He was just hoping that Yuki didn't mention the tent in his trousers and headed for bed instead. He could deal with that, but telling Yuki no if he asked for sex, might just dampen any chances he could have in the future.

https://webofblood.darkbb.com

Yuki

Yuki
Human

The boy grunted in pain and surprise as China-Rose swiftly caught him. Surprise that he'd caught him so quickly -which really wasn't all that surprising given what he was- and... well. He distinctly felt a hardness that hadn't been there before pressing against him, bringing more color to his battered face. When he helped him pull the shirt down over him he blinked up at him looking a little more than embarrassed. And again blushing. "I'm... I'm okay..." he stammered, eyes traveling downward of their own accord.

He closed his eyees in an attempt to steady his nerves. China wanted him. He wasn't going to act on it, Yuki was fairly certain, as he'd been nothing but gentlemanly and urged him a number of times to reest. But Yuki knew it would torment him to go unsated... and he wanted to repay him for his kindnesses. At the moment he really only had one way of doing that. He knew China would probably protest if he offered outright so, not giving him much chance, he lowered himself awkwardly to his knees and slid his hands up the vampire's thighs, caressing him through his trousers and letting his hands work at the fly.

He could see the vampire getting ready to protest but his hands were skilled. Swiftly and deftly he'd undone his trousers and begun to slip them down his hips, rising on his knees and caressing the now bared flesh before him, stroking and squeezing gently before enveloping the very tip of him in his mouth. It was normally against his rules to do this without a contraceptive as a barrier between his mouth and his clients' flesh but right now he didn't care. China-Rose had been good to him tonight and he was in need. This was the one way he could make it up to him without hurting himself and without going completely against his rules. The fact that he tasted quite nice was definitely a plus.

China-Rose

China-Rose
Témoin

China watched curiously as Yuki dropped on to his knees, a frown creasing the pale vampires features. A soon as Yuki touched him he flinched slightly. It wasn't because he didn't want Yuki touching him, it was just that he was afraid that if something started then China might not stop. Of course if Yuki said no then China would restrain himself and find someone else to sate him or do it the old fashioned way. If not then he really did not want to hurt Yuki and although he was of slender build, he was longer and thicker than most people. He honestly wasn't sure if Yuki could take him in this state.

He felt the touch on his zipper and tried to move back but he was too slow. Yuki's hand was firm around him, stroking and squeezing the hard flesh and causing moans to erupt from the vampires throat. He tried to protest, to tell Yuki that he didn't want this just because Yuki felt obliged, he wanted it to be mutual but anything he tried to say always ended up dying in his moans. Yuki was certainly skilled and as the youths warm mouth enveloped his tip, China visibly shuddered.

Unconciously, pale hands wrapped themselves in dark hair as his hips moved forwards slightly. What was he doing? The youth was injured! He wasn't doing this because he liked China was he? He was doing it because he felt it was the only way to repay him and China didn't like that. You didn't repay people with sex, it was too......Belle Morte. Trying to pull back, he found that Yuki's hands were holding his thighs quite firmly. Instead of trying to pull back then, afraid of hurting Yuki, he decided to voice his protest. Unfortunately it just came out as a moan as he closed his eyes.

"Yuki..."

Yuki

Yuki
Human

Koyuki made a soft sound in his throat as long-fingered hands wound themselves in his raven locks, all the encouragement he needed to swirl his tongue around the head of China's length and suckle on it firmly before taking a bit mmore of him into his mouth, even leting his teeth graze him very lightly to add to the sensation. He was practiced enough that he could do it without causing pain... unless that was what the client wanted. But he was going the route of pleasure tonight. To please China-Rose with his mouth and sate him this way as he could not otherwise do.

He felt the vampire try to pull back and small hands grasped at his thighs, urging him to stay put. He couldn't have truly stopped China were he of the mind to pull away but he wanted to make it clear that he did not want him to do so. Satisfied when he stilled, Yuki took him further still into his mouth, one hand slidint to wrap around the base of him while he began to slide his mouth up and down the rigid length. Slowly, suckling as he did to add to the pleasure. Then a little faster for amoment before slowing down again, squeezing lightly with his petite hand while the free hand caressed other parts of him, cupped him and massaged him as he'd learned was pleasureful.

He heard his name whispered and ebony eyes slid half-open to gaze upward as he continued to pleasure him. He took hi a little deeper and sealed his mouth around him to make soft sounds around him, humming in pleasure and again swirling his tongue around annd along the flesh in his mouth. He didn't know just how good it would feel as he had never had thhis done to him but it was clear from China's reactions that he was enjoying himself and that please Yuki.

China-Rose

China-Rose
Témoin

It felt amazing, to say that Yuki was only around the age of China was when he was turned, the yuoth certainly had skills. He knew just what to do and when to do it, when to go further, when to squeeze and when to explore. It had taken China years and years of practice to be as good as Yuki and though he knew he was better, he still admired the boys skill. Perhaps on another day China would be able to show Yuki just how good he was himself but for now he could certainly enjoy himself.

Bucking his hips forward gently, the pale vampire let out a moan of appreciation as Yuki started sucking softly around him. Twirling his tongue and causing China's breath to come in short shaky breaths. It was when he started humming that China really let him know how good it felt. Hunching forwards, the vampire closed his eyes tight as a loud moan escaped his throat and his limbs began to shake. No youth should be able to do that, not to China.

Tugging on the dark hair slightly, he managed to open his eyes a little but they soon rolled back in to his head. He straightened once more, the pleasure causing his back to arc and his head to tilt back. The slicked back hair was coming loose and revealing his mess of hair as his breaths came faster, the pressure beginning to build quickly.

"Yuki.....so close....so good..."

Yuki

Yuki
Human

Every single reaction out of China-Rose, every movement, shifting of hips, sound, touch, everything set fire to Yuki's blood afire, making him more enthusiastic in his pleasuring. More eager. Even those long fingers curling tightly in his raven locks and tugging urged him on and made him ache deliciously between his legs. He didn't think he'd ever actually been aroused before, not really. It had all been professional to him before and now... now he was wishing fervently that he were in a condition to explore it further.

"Yuki.....so close....so good..."

He groaned around the flesh in his mouth and suckled more firmly, head bobbing up and down, tongue twirling decadently and hands working him, teasing and stroking him. He wouldn't stop until he released, until Yuki -despite his rule against it- swallowed every drop he had to give.

China-Rose

China-Rose
Témoin

His pale hands tightened in the dark of Yuki's hair as the youth got more aggressive with his attentions. He wasn't going to last long at all at this rate and he was honestly thankful that he had fed his bloodlust and his Ardeur before going on stage. He only needed to feed once a day thanks to his control but if he hadn't already fed he may have fed off Yuki. China was sure if that had happened then the youth may not have made it through the night.

Dropping his head forwards, China squeezed his eyes shut as his mouth opened in a silent exclamation and his hips jump forwards for more of himself to be taken. He could feel the pressure building up rapidly as he moaned his pleasure for Yuki to hear. Gasping softly, China pushed his hips forwards once more and gave a strangled cry of the youths name as he ejected his seed in to his mouth before stumbling backwards, half in shock and half in pleasure.

"Yuki!....amazing..."

Yuki

Yuki
Human

The petit youth groaned low in his throat as those fingers tightened in his hair once again, swallowing around the hard length as it inched further toward the back of his mouth and throat. Luckily he'd learned a while back how to control his gag reflex so when those hips bucked yet again, driving him deeper still, Yuki didn't choke or miss a beat. He kept up what he was doing and his now free hand slipped around to the vampire's backside, fingers kneading flesh and holding him steady so he didn't fall forward and choke himself.

He was sooooo tempted to reach a hand down and start stroking himself but that was just something he did not do. It was too embarrassing to even think about. He kept his hands busy with China's flesh to help him resist the urge, kneading and squeezing and caressing where need be.

He was extremely attentive, aware of every minute reaction. So when the vampire tensed to release, Yuki was prepared and let his mouth form a seal around his length, quickly swallowing back every jet of hot seed with appreciative noises and licking him completely clean before he drew back with a teasing pull of his lips, making a little "pop" sound when he pulled off. He licked his lips to make sure he'd gotten it all and gazed up at thes ated vampire shyly. Had he really done so well? Well good. Mission accomplished. He'd pleased him thoroughly. He probably wasn't going to be getting much sleep himself with as hard as he now was but he'd keep that his little secret. "I'm glad I could please you..." he said softly. "I didn't want to leave you all riled up when... when it was my fault. I wannted to give you what you needed..."

China-Rose

China-Rose
Témoin

Breathing heavily and slightly spent, China pulled his trousers back up, fastening them carefully around his softening member. What Yuki had said made no sense. It wasn't the youths fault that China foudn him attractive, it was just one of those things, Yuki was just China's type and there was nothing that Yuki could do about that. Of course, maybe China should have thought twice about giving the youth one of his shirts to wear, he just looked so darn cute in the too large, blue fabric.

Shaking the thoughts away he moved forwards on shaky feet and very gently pulled Yuki up by his shoulders. The vampire had seen the younger male swallow and lick his lips, making sure it was all gone and it was one of China's favourite things to see. Leaning down quickly, China kissed the young asian with teeth and tongue, tasting Yuki and himself mixed together. Yuki tasted like strawberries and he wasn't sure he could identify his own taste.

Pulling back with a lick of his lips, China started to gently lead Yuki to the bed. He didn't have anything naughty in mind, he just wanted Yuki to rest. They could be naughty and assault the other vampires senses at another time. Sitting on the bed by Yuki, China smiled genuinely at the youth and spoke softly, running a hand through the dark hair as he did so.

"Thank you for doing that, you really didn't have to. You should get some rest now though. Maybe tomorrow you'll feel better and i can show you around the theatre?"

Yuki

Yuki
Human

The boy pressed his thighs together against the taunting ache between them as he watched the vampire right his trousers. It hurt because of course his legs were just as battered as the rest of him but the pain was a welcome distraction at this point. He'd never thought he would be in this kind of position. Aching and wanting while aching and bruised. Actually he'd never expected to be tormented by arousal ever. Sex just hadn't been an interest of his and the last time he'd felt the stirring of his blood below was his first kiss. And that had landed him in a whole heap of trouble.

He winced just slihtly when he was helped to his feet. The vampire was nothing but gentle but he was all sorts of pained so no amount of gentility was going to keep him from feeling his aches and pains. What he was not at all expecting was for China-Rose to lean down and kiss him. And kiss him thoroughly. The petit Asian boy's breath caught in his throat and he all but melted in the vampire's hold. No one had kissed him like that. Not ever. Not even his first experience had been so pleasureful. Then again his first experience had been with an upperclassman, not a vampire who doubtless had quite a lot more experience. So it really wasn't a fair comparison. Goodness he just wanted to keep being kissed by him forever... just stay there like that and let him kiss him to his heart's content...

Apparently his heart was content because soon he was pulling back, licking his lips and guiding him to the bed. This was definitely goinng to be an awkward night... So as not to make it more embarrassing and awkward, Yuki had opted to lie on his side. This way nothing was obvious and the vampire would not then feel obligated to reciprocate what had been given him. Which may ot have been a good idea anyway if this was the result of such things. He blushed beneath his bruising as China ran a hand through his hair, ebony eyes gazing up at him shyly. "I wanted to." he said softly. "I don't do things I don't want to do unless... unless I'm working." he whispered shamefully. "And I just broke three or four of my rules with you... but I wanted to."

China-Rose

China-Rose
Témoin

China watched as Yuki shifted to lay on his side and smiled softly. The youth was so adorable, looking at him all shy like that. When Yuki spoke it was soft and filled with shame, so much so that China could taste it on his tongue. Not understanding the reasons, China tilted his head to the side in enquiry as he once more ran his hands through the dark hair. It was so soft and almost irresistable to the touch.

"What rules Yuki? If you were breaking your own rules then i wish you hadn't done it. To go against your own rules can break something inside of you and i don't want you to break."

Leaning forwards slightly, China made eye contact and let the truth of his words show in his eyes. He didn't want a broken human servant, it would be no good to him at all. He didn't try to add power to his eyes either, it would have been unproductive if he had. Though admittedly he could probably hypnotise Yuki in to not breaking his own rules but after the third mark was administered then it would break and they would be back to square one.

"I have my own rules as well. We all do but you're alone here, there's no one to help you pick up the pieces. You have to be careful when it comes to your rules. Do you understand?"

Yuki

Yuki
Human

The hand that kept running through his hair was soothing to Yuki and he couldn't help but relax under the touch. Make soft, appreciative noises in his throat. He liked being touched by gentle, caring hands and he hadn't had that kind of affection since he was a little boy. His father had forbidden Madelaine, his mother, to coddle him after a certain age and it had been rough. He blushed darker when China made direct eye-contact with him, wondering vaguely if he could see into his soul. But they were just eyes. Beautiful, dazzling but normal eyes with no fuzzy feeling of power behind them.

"The rules... were ones I made up when I started... um... working." he said shyly, voice still holding shame. He wasn't proud of what he'd become but at least he'd taken pains to seperate himself from the others byt not selling himself completely. Just favors. "No kissing on the mouth... no interaction without payment... no oral atentions without protection and no bodily fluids." He was blushing so hard that his already aching face ached worse. "Those are the ones I broke. But I wanted to..." He lowered his gaze. "The other ones... no letting the client touch me in a sexual manner, no maiming or breaking bones or anything that'll leave a permanent scar. And no sex. I don't give sex to clients. That's special... if that makes any sense."

China-Rose

China-Rose
Témoin

China could hear the appreciative noises and it made somethng flutter in his stomach. Yes the youth was cute and could give a damn good blow job but was he honestly developing feelings already? He knew it was possible and despite the trouble it could cause, he was hoping that his instincts were right and he was developing feelings for the beautiful youth. He wouldn't mind trouble at all if he got to keep him.

Hearing the rules that had been broken and those still in place, China nodded slowly. The rules were understandable and much like what he himself had set in place when he realised that Belle Morte wanted him for sex and nothing else. With his own enslavement, Belle Morte as his pimp, he had done pure sex, there was nothing loving involved and nothing truly oral. He couldn't have refused sex even if he tried due to the fact that he wasn't a virgin but he could have some boundaries at the very least.

"Yuki....were you a prostitute?"

The question may have seemed blunt and out of nowhere but China had been putting two and two together and come up with four. He didn't want to upset the youth though so he spoke as softly as he was able, letting his concern show in his voice.

Yuki

Yuki
Human

"Yuki....were you a prostitute?"

The question hung in the air for a moment, he silece so thinc one could cut it with a knife. And then he turned his face into the pillow, as if to hide his face in shame, and nodded into it. "Hai..." he said, then realized he'd switched to Japanese and promptly switched back to French. "Yes... sort of. It just... I didn't have any other choice. I couldn't go back home and I didn't have any way to live. Anywhere to go. It just... happened."

Oh hell why did he suddenly feel so ashamed of himself? He'd had no problems telling people what he was before and hadn't seen the need to justify it to anyone. Until now. Until China-Rose, the Angel of Music, had scooped him up. He felt unclean despite having washed off. Felt dirty. And unfit to be in this bed, in this borrowed shirt, being touched so gently by this pristine angel. "I'll go if you want me to go. I'll understand."

China-Rose

China-Rose
Témoin

China frowned as Yuki hid his head in the pillow and gently the tall vampire slid from the bed. Crouching on his knees, he shuffled sideways until his face was on line with Yuki's little ear and his hand unconciously traced the delicate curve. He found it amazing the youth had managed to keep his virginity despite his trade and for some reason, felt proud of the youth just for that. He hadn't compromised himself completely.

Moving forwards, China rested his head on the bed, stealing a little bit of pillow so that if Yuki decided to look, he would see the whole of China's face, scars and all. He kept playing with the ear in his hand gently and almost lazily as he pondered the best way to broach the subject. He knew he could make Yuki feel better by sharing a simple story. The only problem was that he would get emotional, not completely over the trauma but at least he could let Yuki know that he understood. Making up his mind, the blonde nodded to himself and spoke softly, hiding the emotions in his eyes but letting them show through in his voice. The fear he had felt, the act of being used and the loneliness.

"Don't hide your face, there's nothing to be ashamed of......I'm not judging you, i know how you feel. Just over six hundred and fifty years ago, i was in your position.....i was used as nothing but a sex slave for my mistress. Whilst you have managed to keep your innocence, a point that i am proud of you for, i could not as i had already lost it. I couldn't escape and i had to do it in order to survive......i was what you used to be except i did not get paid.....the reason was the same though, survival."

Yuki

Yuki
Human

Yuki shivered as, after the weight of the bed shifted, he felt gentle figers tracing he curve of his highly sensiive ear. Then he felt weight on his pillow and just barely resisted the urge to turn his head and look China in the eyes. He knnew his eyes would be right there to meet him and right now he wasn't sure he could face him, even with the gentle, reassuring caress of his fingers. Soemthing that was both soothing and arousing though at the moment it was more soothing than anything because he was feeling so self-conscious.

His shoulders began to shake when China spoke to him. Assuring him that he bore him no disgust. That someone could actually know how he felt and not judge him. That he was proud of him for being strong enough to keep his innocence. Sniffling and snuffling, he tured his face to him finally, tears spilling from his reddened eyes. "What I was?" he asked in a trembling whisper. "Don't you mean what I am? That kind of thing doesn't change overnight... especially... especially since I was with a client when this happened to me... just tonight. How can I not be called a whore when I'm covered in evidence that I am...? How do you get away from it just like that?" His eyes were pleading as he spoke. "Please tell me how? I don't want to do this anymore... I can't do it anymore."

China-Rose

China-Rose
Témoin

Moving slowly, China pulled himself on to the bed and with a gentle and tender hand, pulled Yuki in to his lap. Sliding to sit against the headboard he cradled the youth close. He knew how it felt to feel so lost and yet so trapped. He had felt that way for longer than the three hundred years he had served t Belle Morte's side. It had taken him at least fifty years to get over the issue by himself with no one to help and it wasn't like he could become celebate to ease the pain either.

Sighing softly he buried his pale face in Yuki's hair as he whispered comforting words. Most of it was nonsense and along the lines of 'shh, it will be ok' but some of it actually made sense and the offer still stood for Yuki. All he had to do was accept and he could have a new job, stay here with China until he managed to save enough money for a place of his own and actually start the healing process.

"It can change overnight, i can help you. The job at the theatre is still on the table. If you tke it then you won't be what you say you were....i honestly don't think you were anyway, you're too innocent Yuki."

Yuki

Yuki
Human

The young boy, battered and bruised, gladly accepted being pulled into the vampire's lap and curled up against him. He rested his head against his chest, beneath his chin, and sighed softly. He hadn't been held like this since he was a little boy... he'd missed this kind of comfort annd closeness. And oddly the one to give it to him was a stranger. Go figure.

And of course it was a stranger that actually believed he could make something of himself. That he could change it all with just a simple yes and be happy from there on out. Be better. It was too good to b elieve but right now he wanted so very badly to believe it and put this all behind him. He buried his face against China's chest and sniffled softly. "I don't know if... if it's really as easy as you say it is. But I want to try... I really do. When... when do I have to start?"

China-Rose

China-Rose
Témoin

Feeling a face be buried in his pale chest and hearing a small sniffle, China smiled softly and nuzzled his cheek against Yuki's hair in comfort. The words that he heard, hesitant but firm, made him smile more. It looked like the young male had taken the job offer which meant China had a lot of work to do. He couldn't have an illegal immigrant running around at the theatre after all but contacting the authorities and letting them know Yuki was his human servant would speed things along. Vampires and shifters were legal here after all and the government knew that human servants were of vital importance.

"Very good. Tomorrow i will get you a visa and once you are healed you can start work. I'll have Alegro show you the ropes."

Shuffling down the bed, China turned carefully and lay Yuki on the bed once more. He still kept hold of the youth however, comforting him until he fell asleep. After that China would start on his work. He had a while before the sun came up and would be able to get back in to bed no trouble.

"Rest now, we'll talk more tomorrow."

Yuki

Yuki
Human

He was so tired now. He'd been tired before but he'd managed at least enough energy to please the vampire. Of course that backfired a little bit and aroused himm to the point of pain but now he felt all of his muscles relaxing as he was held. Even the pain wasn't enough to keep his eyes from drooping. He was wiped out and the soothing feeling fo being wrapped securely in someone's arms, beig cuddled and nuzzled... it was making it easier for him to slip into a dreamy state. To relax.

"You can... get me a visa just like that? Doesn't it take... time and stuff?" He was too tired to really argue the point. Plus, if China said he could do it then he really had no cause to doubt him. Vampires were resourceful if anything which is why most of the ones he'd heard of or met were.. well. Well off.

He winced and whimpered just slightly when tey scooted down onto the bed but he quickly settled comfortably against China and snuggled sleepily. "Okay..." he said on a yawn and in a matter of moments he'd drifted off to sleep. Hopefully when he woke... this wouldn't have been a dream.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum