Web of Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venice, the Italian city of water ways and festivals, masquerades and balls. The city of romance and life but beneath the joviality and parties lay darker things. Vampires roam the night and lycanthropes howl at the moon. Do you dare take residence?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:39 pm

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

It was only after letting Gaelen follow him hone was he allowed out of the blonde's sight. The snake seemed pretty positive that if Patrick made his way to the pack house by himself he'd get jumped and carted off half way there. He didn't think it was that bad but making that walk with the snake allowed him to zone out enough to consider how to tell Killian what had happened. He didn't think it was going to be a good conversation. Hell even if it hadn't lasted long he had sex with someone that wasn't his mate. Killian was going to flip the hell out.

He slipped into the house going straight for his bedroom. He didn't smell Killian around and hoped he had enough time to take a shower and wash the strongest part of Gaelen's smell off of him. The bite mark he wouldn't be able to do anything about. Not only was it a pretty deep mark it was one made by another shifter. That meant it would be sticking around for awhile. He had just climbed out of the shower and wrapped a towel around himself when he heard someone moving around in the hallway. After closing his eyes he was able to focus and he knew Killian was home. He stuck his head out of the door of his room knowing that Killian wouldn't even think about looking for him in his old room.

"Give me like five minutes and come on in. I need to talk to you about something. " He didn't stick around long enough to see if Killian had a confused look on his face or not. Once he was dressed in a t-shirt and pair of jeans he opened his door and waved Killian in. "I ran into some trouble I think you should know about." He made his way to his bed and plopped onto the end of it eyes locking onto Killian.

Last edited by Patrick on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total

2Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:52 pm

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

He'd been out all day, training and working. The weekend was coming up which meant that Killian would finally have a break and be able to spend some time with Patrick. He needed some relaxation time with his mate. It had seemed like ages since they actually had some quality time. It would be the much needed break that the younger wolf needed. Training had been hard, but worth while. He felt like he would be an Alpha in no time at all.

When he heard the voice of Patrick saying to give him five minutes, his gaze went confused. Hearing that the wolf needed to talk caused the confused gaze to become worried as his stomach flipped and knotted. This wasn't going to be good, Killian could feel that much already. As the door shut, the breeze that had been caused sent an unfamiliar scent Killian's way. Immediately, the worried feeling within him grew.

As he was waved in, his eyes took in his mate's old room, sniffing here and there. His eyes, currently emotionless, met Patrick's as he leaned against the wall. He had a feeling that this wasn't going to be good and that he would need space. Towards the shower the scent was a little stronger and for a brief moment his eyes flashed golden. He didn't like what was going on here. "Then talk," he said, his voice showing the restraint of the anger he was beginning to feel.

3Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:12 am

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

He had the feeling this was going to go as bad as he thought it was going to go. Hell Killian looked pissed and he hadn't seen the mark on his neck yet. The only semi good thing about it was that Gaelen had done it on the other side of Killian's mark. He inwardly winced at seeing Killian's wolf flash into his eyes for a moment while keeping his face blank. "I went to a bar to have a drink today.Since I knew you were busy." He leaned forward bracing his arms on his legs before looking back at Killian.

"Ran into someone. After talking a little bit he got.. well he marked me." No way to sugar coat that and only after saying that did he tug the collar away from the mark revealing the snake bite. He held up a hand before Killian could even speak asking for a moment to explain. The other hand let go of the shirt allowing it to fall back into place hiding the mark from sight for the time being.

".. Apparently I'm submissive in some ways. I couldn't make myself say no." This was the part he knew he was going to stumble over.The part he knew that was going to both piss Killian off and might even cause the younger wolf to drop him like bad news. "We sort of.. went a little farther than I should have gone.I think he knew that I was submissive so how."

He stood up moving but not getting closer to Killian. If he wanted to swing out he wouldn't blame him but he moved closer to the door in hopes that Killian would listen to what he said next. "He saved my life though. Almost got myself kidnapped but he stepped in and fought the other guy so that I could get away." He left out the part of how he went back to Gaelen and helped him get cleaned up for now.

4Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:34 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

First words. Bar. That was fine. Killian didn't care about that. He wanted to know what more there was. His eyes remained on Patrick, his face a mask of nothing. He showed no emotion whatsoever. It was hard. Considering all he wanted to do was scream and break things. However, that behavior wasn't becoming for an alpha. He had to contain himself no matter how pissed he got. Hearing that his mate had been marked by another, his stomach flipped and inside his wolf snarled viciously, determined to claim what rightfully belonged to him.

When he heard that Patrick couldn't make himself say no, his eyes narrowed suspiciously. The next words caused his wolf eyes to appear, a look that seemed ready to kill. As his mate stood, Killian pushed himself further against the wall. While his wolf told him to go over and take what belonged to it, he himself didn't want to be within a foot of the male. At the current moment, the last words that were spoken seemed to barely register. He was focused on what had been said first. Perhaps Patrick should have started with that.

It was another moment and his jaw clenched, his face contorting as waves of pain raced through his body. An arm dropped with intense strength, placing a hole in the wall where it touched. That same hand began to shake and as his eyes moved to look at it, he watched as it began to change to that of his inner beast. His eyes rose, the golden gaze meeting Patrick's. His wolf was winning out. "Come here," he demanded quietly, his voice strained between pleading and ordering. Despite his training to be an alpha, he wanted to treat Patrick the same. Right now, that seemed to be a little difficult.

5Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:47 am

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

Of yeah. Killian was way past pissed off now. And he didn't blame the other wolf at all. He serious considering moving back when a hole suddenly appeared in the wall of his bedroom. He avoided flinching just barely. He trusted Killian more than anyone else though so he didn't move anymore than he already had. His won wolf was wanting to react to the anger he could feel pouring off of it's mate. Even know it was getting flatter trying to be as small as possible.

Hearing the request he didn't even think about saying no or pausing. He stepped right up to Killian his hands itching to reach out and tough the younger wolf. He didn't want to piss him off anymore than he already had. Instead he stood there waiting to see if this was the last straw for Killian. Or if he was just going to get a beat down of some kind. He wouldn't put up a fight if that were the case. He knew he'd have it coming to him in a way. Even if he couldn't say no.

6Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:00 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

Killian waited in silence, watching as Patrick approached. He didn't move for a moment, making sure that when he did, he wasn't going to hurt his mate. He'd managed to get enough control that his hands were no longer shifting back and forth. However, his eyes still remained golden. After another moment, he stepped forward, leaving no room between their bodies.

A hand rose and tugged Patrick's shirt collar aside, eyes growing angry at the sight he was presented with. His gaze moved back to Patrick's and he spoke softly, a touch of anger making it's way through. "Let's get this straight. You are mine," he stated. As he spoke, it was evident that his teeth had changed, becoming sharp and pointed.

After he spoke, Killian did the same thing his wolf was. He bit down into Patrick's neck, deep enough to cover the mark of the snake. The taste was bitter and made him want to pull away, but he didn't. His hands had moved, digging into his mate's hips, holding him still. His wolf had taken some amount of control, demanding that it's ownership was known. More importantly, it wouldn't share.

7Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:18 am

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

He'd been trying to prepare himself for anything that Killian might have said or done. Hearing that claim made him relax. Which caused him to blink at himself slightly puzzled. That was something he was going to have to get used too. He didn't have to much time to dwell on it though because in the next moment he was getting marked against by Killian.Eyes rolled back and while Killian had hold of his hips he hadn't done anything with his hands.

Moments later his arms were wrapping up around Killian a hum working it's way out of his throat as he stood there and actually enjoyed being marked.His inner wolf was enjoying the attention baring it's throat as best it could considering the other wolf had already sank his teeth into the tender skin. Taking a deep breath he was able to come back to himself long enough to notice he was actually petting Killian's back. "Yours."

The slightly rough treatment got him more than happy to be there and as close as he was to Killian he was sure the other wolf would know exactly how happy. He blinked his hand wandering up the other way to brush though Killian's hair only then noticing he was still getting marked.

8Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:47 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

His golden eyes remained open for a moment before closing while he remarked his mate. This mark was deeper than the other one and would remain in place for quite some time. Feeling arms wrap around him, his body tensed before relaxing again as he wasn't pulled away. Before he himself was done, his wolf was already nuzzling its mate. However, his mouth remained wrapped around Patrick's neck until he heard the reply.

Only then did he remove his teeth, his tongue running over the wound to stop any bleeding that would have started. The hand in his hair was the small turning point. His teeth returned to their blunt state, no longer pointed. Killian could feel his own arousal pressed against his mate's and he looked at the other male with still golden eyes. He looked at Patrick for a moment before finally deciding to do something.

Grabbing his wrist, Killian tugged Patrick to the bed before somewhat throwing him down upon it. It was in that moment that one thing became more than apparent. Killian was in charge of what would happen.

9Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:21 am

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

Considering he had Killian's teeth buried in his neck he was oddly comfortable. His hand was gently coasting though Killian's hair when he did pull back. He felt the rough lick to the bite mark and winced knowing it was going to be very sensitive for some time to come.His own hazel eyes held a hint of his wolf when he looked at Killian waiting to see what happened now. After all he'd never been in a spot like this before.

With Killian pressed against him it wasn't hard to tell Killian was just as ready to go as he was. And he proved it once again but pushing Patrick till he landed on his bed sprawled out on his bed looking up at the younger wolf. He blinked then licked his lips before settling back on the bed not making a move knowing that Killian was in charge. A little more of his wolf showed up in his eyes as he waited for Killian.

10Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:40 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

When Patrick settled on the bed, Killian straddled his mate and leaned down, pressing his lips against the older wolf's. His fingers trailed down his mate's sides, tugging his shirt up. He growled softly before pulling back and taking his own shirt off. Through the jeans they both wore, Killian's hardness pressed against Patrick's his violent growls slowly becoming softer.

There was no doubt that he was still angry, but he was tired of growling. It was another pause before he moved back. Popping the button on his pants, he tugged them down his legs before moving to work on Patrick's. It was quick work considering he was running on hormones and anger. His own length was hard and he fought the urge to simply ram into his mate, not wanting him to pass out from pain.

The difference this time was going to be noticable. There would be no preparation. And right now, he didn't care if Patrick liked that or not.

11Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:56 am

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

He instantly went limp under Killian tilting his head up and catching the younger wolf's lips with his own. His own hands moved to tug on Killian's hair keeping him there long enough for him to speak. "I love you." It was soft but he was sure the other wolf had heard him. Faster than he thought he ended up naked under Killian glad that the door to his bedroom had been shut.

The whole time that Killian and Patrick had been together they had always done this in Killian's room so Patrick's room for the most part just smelled like him only.His own wolf came out trying to coax the younger wolf into calming down. he didn't want Killian angry anymore.

Knowing this wasn't a truly submissive thing he tugged Killian down to him and wrapped his legs around the other. He pulled Killian's face down his his breathing in his scent. Killian wouldn't hurt him unless he asked for it. After a moment he reopened his eyes and looked up to Killian silently.

Last edited by Patrick on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total

12Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:16 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

The kiss had Killian rumbling softly, not quite relaxed yet. His mind was on a single track and wouldn't turn off. He didn't want to hurt his mate, but his wolf seemed to have other ideas. It wanted to make sure that Patrick knew who was boss here. That he wouldn't share for any reason. Patrick was his and his alone. There was no room for negotiation. No room whatsoever.

The wolf that met his own caused him to pause. It wasn't until Patrick pulled him down that the tension in his body left. He placed a kiss against his mate's neck and sighed softly. When he met Patrick's eyes again, his gaze was no longer golden. His wolf was slowly subsiding and with it, his anger. Killian moved and rubbed his cheek against Patrick's, finding his voice once more. "I love you too," he said softly.

When he moved, his lips pressed gently against the older wolf's and his lower body shifted slightly. He pressed himself at the opening of Patrick and slowly pressed forward. He wasn't going to do what he'd initially planned which would probably hurt his mate beyond belief. No, he would go slow at first.

13Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:30 am

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

It took a little bit of coaxing from both him and his wolf but he could tell that Killian was slowly settling down. He hummed happily as he rubbed his cheek against Killian's scent marking the younger wolf even as he was being marked himself. His hands moved around to Killian and he dragged his finger nails up and down his back. His thumbs smoothed over the skin only seconds later.

A moment later his eyes were rolling backwards again and he was clinging to Killian. After a hitch in his breath soothed out he blinked and looked back at Killian. Only when he was looking into his mates eyes did he wrap his legs tighter around. This was different from Gaelen and earlier. He loved Killian. It made it seem all that more intense and he bucked upward grinding against Killian and forcing him in deeper. "Make me smell like you." His eyes were hooded and his grip on Killian's back tightened.

14Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:39 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

The nails along his back caused him to hiss with pleasure. If it was at all possible, he felt himself grow harder. There were few things he was certain of in this moment. One, he was going to make sure that Patrick knew who he belonged to. Two, he loved his mate and his mate loved him. Three, while he was furious with what had happened, the fact that Patrick had actually told him as opposed to trying to hide it was something very important.

Feeling legs tighten around him, Killian blinked and looked down at Patrick. The younger wolf groaned as he felt himself sink further into his mate. He was still a little hesitant, not quite certain that Patrick had meant what he'd said earlier. However, the request that left the lips below him caused all doubt to fade from his mind. In this moment it was just the two of them. Slowly, he pushed himself into Patrick, going as deep as possible, groaning as his eyes rolled shut.

15Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:58 am

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

His legs stayed around Killian's waist and he could tell when Killian let it sink in that he wasn't going anywhere. In face his hands tugged Killian closer to himself taking away some of the space that was between their bodies. Once he was able to he kissed at the mark he had left on Killian's neck before sucking on it and getting it to show more visible against the color of his skin. While Killian might own him a little more than he did the younger wolf he wanted to let everyone see that Killian was in fact taken and off the marker for everyone.

After doing his best to make the mark clearer he pulled away and brushed his lips against Killian. A little bit of a wicked look was making its way across Patrick's face. Knowing he could trust Killian made it alot easier to totally give the reins over to the younger wolf. "Rough as you want." That was basically the green light to end all green lights and he was still staring up even as he worked his hips over the lenght that was buried inside of him.

16Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 pm

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

He allowed himself to be tugged closer, wondering what Patrick was going to do. The kiss upon his neck caused his head to tilt, giving the other male easy access. His body shivered above his mate's and soft rumbles escaped his chest at the feelings originating at his neck down to where his length currently rested deep within Patrick. With a slight nuzzle he returned the light kiss and tilted his head at the look that was appearing.

The words caused him to pause. He hadn't expected to hear that. Sure both of them had enjoyed it the last time Killian had gotten a little rough, but...Rough as he wanted? He would have to test the waters there. As Killian swore he sunk deeper into his mate, some of his control seemed to snap. Looking back down at Patrick, his eyes were golden once again. Pressing a light kiss to the lips beneath him, he spoke softly. "If it gets to be too much...tell me to stop. I don't want to break you," he teased, though his eyes were serious.

17Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

He grinned a bit at the reactions he seemed to pulling out of Killian. ANy worry he had about the younger wolf breaking up with him were disappearing fast and he was able to concentrate on the now. He nodded and slipped a hand behind Killian's head tugging him closer before taking a kiss from the wolf.

Fade to black.

Hours later Patrick woke up feeling out of it. Blinking he noticed that the room was dark and no light was pouring though the windows anymore. His head twisted to the side looking for the clock to be able to tell what time it was. He couldn't see it from his spot on the bed and after a moment he realized it was because he wasn't in Killian's room for some reason. He paused after trying to move, a heavy weight had him pinned to the bed. Glancing over he noticed that Killian was sleeping on top of him.

Grinning he twisted his head down and placed a kiss on the skin that was closest to him one hand ruffling Killian's hair. After a moment eyes blinked up at him. "Think it's time to wake up. Don't know about you but I'm kinda hungry. And we need to talk more."

18Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:34 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

There was no telling how long it had been since the two of them had begun or when they had fallen asleep. However, it was dark out and, as he felt a hand in his hair, eyes opened sleepily. A slight groan escaped his lips as Patrick said he thought it was time to get up.

As Killian nearly mumbled something about training, he realized that it was Friday night or early Saturday morning. With a slight sigh, he carefully moved himself off of his mate while a hand sought out his clothes. Not wanting to turn on a light, he allowed the gaze of his wolf to take over, making it easier to find things. "Why do we have to talk more," he asked, not sounding quite pleased with the aspect of it.

19Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

As Killian moved off of him Patrick took a moment to stretch out. Giving a yawn he swung his legs over the side of the bed and shook himself out much like his inner wolf would do if it had gotten wet. Finding his clothes didn't take long and as he got dressed in the darkness he switched his eyes over to Killian when he spoke. He wasn't going to like this conversation either.

"Food first." He spoke firmly and moved to the doorway only opening it when Killian was finished putting on clothing. When he swung open the door he noticed that the hallway was just as dark as the bedroom had been. He pressed a kiss to Killian's temple then wandered down the dark hall and down the stairs bare footed.

Once he was in the kitchen he flicked the light on and blinked wincing slightly as the light hit his eyes. He raised a hand and gave it a moment before wandering into the kitchen. "If you want me to cook I can make cereal or sandwiches.. unless you wanna take over and make real food." he glanced over his shoulder grinning at Killian. It was well known that Patrick wasn't the best when it came to working around a stove.

20Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:08 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

Killian himself stretched, not quite wanting to get up. Scratching his head, the wolf pulled on his jeans, not really feeling like putting everything on. It was the middle of the night after all. When he got the reply of food first, he found himself scowling slightly, the look only disappearing at the kiss to his temple. Already he knew he wasn't going to pleased with how this next topic went.

He watched Patrick go, eyes moving and spotting the hole in the wall. Clearly getting him pissed of wasn't a good thing to do. Killian could only imagine how bad things would have been if he'd set his hands on his mate. Mate. The word echoed through his head and made him think about everything they'd been through. Part of him wondered if this pain was worth it to continue. The other said he would be crazy to give up what he had. There was no doubt that he and Patrick would have to talk about this and get things figured out. He wasn't going to stand for the wolf he was mated to going out and about having a late night rendevous with anyone other than himself.

With a sigh, he ran a hand through his hair before making his way to the kitchen. Instinctively, his eyes shut upon the bright light. Sitting down, he shook his head a little bit. "I'm not really hungry and don't feel like cooking. Probably won't for a while," he mumbled.

21Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:27 am

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

He nodded noting that Killian hadn't looked happy since he brought up the mention of having to talk again. This was important though and putting if off would only make it worse. Or that was the impression he had gotten from Gaelen before parting ways with the snake. He nodded and tugged open the fridge getting out a can of soda and a piece of pie. He knew that Killian was waiting on him so he tried to be as fast as he could without spilling anything.

He joined Killian at the table sitting across from him. He paused after opening the can thinking that Killian looked like he had just been on a drinking binge and was now suffering though the hang over. He dug into the pie and glanced back up at Killian. "First off.. I know what your going to think and I want to be clear. I'm not having sex with anyone but you."

He popped the bite of pie into his mouth and chewed leaning forward to rest one arm on the table. "If your like me your gonna think of someone on their hands and knees when you hear the word submissive. Thats not the deal here." He took a gulp of the soda needing the sugar. " I know your training to be an Alpha but after talking to someone about this sudden.. sub thing I know if I don't have someone that I can trust I might do something stupid like try to go out and find it somewhere else." His hazel eyes stayed pinned to Killian trying to hammer in his point.

"I'm not leaving you but this is something that I'm going to have to deal with and..Gaelen is going to help me." He paused just then knowing that Killian wouldn't know the name. "That's the guy that stopped me from getting kidnapped." He set his fork down and waited to see what Killian's reaction was going to be.

22Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:55 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

The initial words had him tensing already. This wasn't going to be good. Automatically the hackles upon his wolf rose as its lips curled back. His eyes closed for a moment, trying to get the animal within him to calm down. He knew that it was a reflection of his own emotions since technically he and the wolf were one. However, he himself had a better grasp on how he handled them. At least, until the wolf actually took over and he lost control.

"If that's not the deal then what is," he asked, unable to help the quiet growl that escaped his lips. This idea was not pleasing in any sense of the word. While he was training, his mate was going to be off doing who knew what with some stranger. Finding someone else wasn't a good thing. It didn't matter either way because nothing would change how he felt about this whole thing.

When Patrick was done speaking, Killian did the only thing that wasn't violent that he could possibly do. He began to pace. Thoughts raced through his heads, practically none of them pleasant. After a moment he paused, turning to look at Patrick. "I'm not okay with this. Whatsoever," he said bluntly. Before anything could be said, he held up a hand to show he wasn't finished. "But since it seems I don't have a choice, I'm going to make a deal with you. For starters, you stay away from this...Gaelen fellow until I meet him. I'm not trusting anyone I don't know to be alone with you. If you want me even remotely deal with this, then that's what you do. And when the meeting happens, I don't want you there. It's not up for discussion either," he stated, his eyes flashing to that of his wolf, while his voice took on the dominant and confident tone of the Alpha he would soon become.

23Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:18 am

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

He kept his attention half on Killian and half on the pie he was still in the middle of eating. He wasn't sure if it was a good thing for Killian to be pacing or not but it seemed to keep him from tossing his fist though another wall. He made the mental note to fix that later before Becca saw it. He listened to what Killian said nodding slightly as it seemed to make a good deal of sense to him. Hard for him to say no to that. Least Killian wasn't freaking out on him.

"That works. I'll let you do that." His attention turned to his pie and a moment later it was shoved away from himself. He didn't want to finish it now. His eyes drifted to Killian wondering if he would still keep the pacing up even though he had agreed to Killian's terms." Just don;t get all .. angry with him. He did save me from someone much..much worse. Remember that ok?" he pulled out his phone calling Gaelen and getting a voice mail. He left a message for the snake to call him back before putting the phone on the table.

24Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:32 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

He waited to hear what Patrick would say in regards to what he'd said. Instantly a brow arched, his golden eyes glinting slightly. "You wouldn't have a choice in that matter, Patrick. Realize here, which is going to make me sound like a total ass, but you don't let me do anything," he stated, taking a small step forward. The look he was giving to his mate was a warning one. He had to watch his words. While they were mates, Killian was growing in status and would no doubt expect to be treated as such.

Part of him scoffed at Patrick's request, waiting until he was done leaving a message before speaking. "I'll get angry no matter what. I promise to leave him in one piece, but I will get angry. Hell, I'm still pissed. He didn't need to practically have sex with you," he said, his anger clearly apparent once more as he snarled. The thought of someone else touching Patrick in anything other than a friendly hug made him want to destroy things. His fists clenced and unclenched as he fought to remain in control.

25Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:50 am

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

He blinked not even thinking that the way he phased that would make Killian any angrier than what he seemed to be. He hadn't meant it that way and even as he was opening his mouth to explain another thought past though his mind.While he was passive that was enough to put up his hackles a bit. He knew that Killian was going to be an Alpha and he had no problem showing him respect but he wasn't about to be talked down to like he was five or someone's personal property. Fighting back wouldn't make this any easier and he let his own wolf flash out of his eyes for a second before rubbing at this face to give himself a moment.

Hearing what Killian said next he felt the need to defend the snake. He dropped his hands and looked over at his Mate. "You wanna know what the other guy wanted to do to me? Cuz he told me before Gaelen stepped in. It was pretty graphic and not fun at all." He leaned back in his seat arms crossing over his chest as he made his point. "I would have died but there would have been no sex..." His face had a faint blank look to it now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum