Web of Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venice, the Italian city of water ways and festivals, masquerades and balls. The city of romance and life but beneath the joviality and parties lay darker things. Vampires roam the night and lycanthropes howl at the moon. Do you dare take residence?

You are not connected. Please login or register

From the Start...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1From the Start... Empty From the Start... Sun May 30, 2010 1:30 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

Thread: Job Opening
About: Killian makes his way to Il teatro de anima to speak with China-Rose about getting a job.

Thread: In Coffee Denial
About: Killian meets up with fellow pack member Patrick and they go to see about fixing up an old bike. Meanwhile, Killian subtly reveals his attraction to the older wolf

Thread: Home Sweet Home
About: Killian and Patrick move to the bedroom for some intimate fun

Thread: The Fountain of Intrigue
About: Killian is away from Patrick for the first time since they began their relationship. He makes his way to a fountain in the city where he meets the lion called Marcus and the two get some coffee.

Thread: Claiming My Spot
About: Killian and Patrick go to Lunar for their first official date. Their hormones get the best of them and they go to the restroom to have some fun. Afterwards, Killian finds that he and Pat are both turned on by some dominance and they take their fun home to test the waters on being rough.

Thread: What's Happening to Me???
About: Killian is worried about this sudden dominant feeling and goes to Rebecca. After learning he has the potential to be an alpha, Becca tells him what to do.

Thread: Training and Explaining
About: Killian takes Patrick to Rebecca's to inform her how his run went and to let Pat in on why he's suddenly training.

Thread: Crawling in my Skin
About: After a long day, Patrick tells Killian about his encounter with Gaelen. Initially pissed, Killian's wolf began to show but was soon calmed down by its mate. Once again, the two get intimate and Killian has the go ahead to be rough.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum