Web of Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venice, the Italian city of water ways and festivals, masquerades and balls. The city of romance and life but beneath the joviality and parties lay darker things. Vampires roam the night and lycanthropes howl at the moon. Do you dare take residence?

You are not connected. Please login or register

{Jon} Mornings Suck

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26{Jon} Mornings Suck - Page 2 Empty Re: {Jon} Mornings Suck Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:44 am

Ruby

Ruby
Pard

Ruby nodded slightly as Jon said the name. Devon...She wasn't sure how the rest of the Pard was going to take, but they would find out when Jon wanted them to. She knew that she wasn't supposed to say anything and therefore she wouldn't. No matter how much she was tempted to. She didn't know what else to ask about the male as it seemed even the Raj didn't know much about him. It was a good thing he hadn't been brought back here. With so little information, he probably wouldn't have been given a warm welcome.

She heard Jon's request to Dom and couldn't help but smile a little. If there was anyone to ask something of and it needed to be done sneakily, Dominic was definitely the guy to go to. After all, he'd managed to get a stuffed leopard in Jon's arms without even waking him up. That was something that few could accomplish. Even fewer could accomplish it and come out without a bruise on them.

"Any idea where he's staying," she asked, turning her attention back to the Raj.

27{Jon} Mornings Suck - Page 2 Empty Re: {Jon} Mornings Suck Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:12 am

Dominic

Dominic
Raj's Bodyguard

Listening closely, Dom nodded and tucked the card with the males name in to his pocket. He had finished his food and his coffee so he stood and walked to the sink as he spoke. Once there he started cleaning the plate he'd used to eat and finally wiped away the piece of bacon from his mouth. He had a lot to do and he had to plan carefully if he needed to be sneaky. Then again he had some contacts in the F.P.S that he could put to use to find out some more about the kid. Jackie boy owed him a favour and so did Tubs. They could both lend him an unnoficial hand on this.

"Sneaky you want, sneaky you'll get. Must be pretty messed up though if he doesn't know how a normal Pard runs. How long's he been shifted you think? How old did he look? Hair colour? Eye colour? Height? Scent? Accent?"

The more information he could get from the Raj now, the easier his job would be so he would question until he ran out of questions. It might have seemed stupid but if his contacts at the F.P.S came up with nothing then he would have to look out of country for the information. Bless the lord for the internet but he had to narrow it down just in case. There must be hundreds of Devon Blaires running around the world.

Finished with washing the plate, he stacked it obediently with the others before wandering to the coffee maker with his mug and pouring himself another cup. Black, two sugars, perfect for work mode. Sliding an arm around Jon in comfort as he turned and sipped his coffee, the smaller male smiled cheekily. Thank god for being Pard. It meant that he could touch and comfort his Raj without it looking suspicious.

"I'll find out everything i can Mr. Raj sir and Ruby any help is welcomed, maybe you can butter up Tubs for me huh?"

28{Jon} Mornings Suck - Page 2 Empty Re: {Jon} Mornings Suck Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:45 am

Jon

Jon
Il clan della cresta - Nimir-Raj

He offered a shrug talking a sip out of his mug. Honestly he had no idea about the kid other than he was hot and his leopard was really into him. He'd never been annoyed at his animal counterpart before but this was something that was going to make him a little uneasy till he learned more about the kid. Really he only needed Dominic to find out what Devon's past pard had been like and if he was into the drug scene or anything like that.

When he heard more questions he blinked lower the cup slightly. "Uhh...honestly I'd give a rough guess of five years maybe more. He's a Beta power wise which id good for us. We got enough Alphas running around the joint. About my age."A hand ruffed the hair at the back of his neck before he went on again. "Sandy brown hair, blue eyes", ok now he was thinking about Devon and no doubt had a goofy smile on his face or something," little shorter than me but taller than you. Course I could say that about alot of people."

He smirked slightly, "He's Irish. Got em mad enough to find that out." He shook his head trying to get rid of the mental picture his mind was tossing up. Devon laying on the ground under his eyed heavy and mouth open for a pant. Hmm, cold shower might work about now. Coughing he took another sip of his coffee and leaned into Dom's side."Tubs.. I don't even wanna know do I?"

29{Jon} Mornings Suck - Page 2 Empty Re: {Jon} Mornings Suck Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:54 am

Ruby

Ruby
Pard

Ruby nodded slightly as Jon gave some more details that he knew. That had helped a little bit. She wasn't sure what all was going to be needed, but she would help out where she could. Digging for information was Dominic's forte, but she would be happy to lend some charm if it was needed. After all, the girl had a way wish words. Even if said way wasn't always the best.

The girl shrugged slightly at Dom's question. "I suppose I could lend a hand, yeah. You get it set up and I'll see what magic I can work," the red head said, taking a drink from her coffee cup. She didn't know what she'd be able to come up with, but she was sure with some thought, she'd be able to get some information. After all, her charm was one of her best aspects and helped her to get what she wanted.

30{Jon} Mornings Suck - Page 2 Empty Re: {Jon} Mornings Suck Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:21 am

Dominic

Dominic
Raj's Bodyguard

That had hurt, seriously. Didn't Jon know how sensitive he was about his height? Yes, most of the pard were taller than him, even the girls which was depressing, but height didn't matter when you could fight as well as Dom. He soon got over it though as he went back to filing the information away that he was given. It probably seemed like he had ignored Jon but he would get him back for it later, he had a job to do right about now. Feeling Jon lean in to him, the smaller leopard gave a little squeeze before speaking.

"You're right, you probably don't want to know. I won't get arrested though, scouts honor."

Turning to Ruby, the body guard stared at her for a moment. He wasn't being rude, he was just thinking and after a minute or two his smile came back in full force as he pulled his cell from his back pocket. Waving it at Ruby he gave her another wink.

"I'm holding you to that kitty. I'll set up the meeting and let you know when it is. In the meantime, i'll do my own research."

Moving away from Jon he placed his now empty coffee cup in the sink and rinsed it out. Immediately after he headed for the key rack, swiping the keys for Jon's car on his way past and making his way out of the door. As he walked he called back to the two in the kitchen.

"Adam will look after you whilst i'm doing this. Oh yeah, i'm borrowing your car!"

Running footsteps and a slammed door were heard as Dom made a break for it before his Raj could catch up with him. Running down the drive and sliding in to the car seat, almost forgetting to open the door, he tore out of the Jeffreys estate and headed for town, calling Tubs as he drove.

31{Jon} Mornings Suck - Page 2 Empty Re: {Jon} Mornings Suck Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:18 am

Jon

Jon
Il clan della cresta - Nimir-Raj

"Good cuz if I gotta bail you outta jail again I'm tattooing my name on your ass or something." He bumped his shoulder against Don stepping away so that the body guard could head out and do his thing. His eyes go huge though as Dominic darted out the door saying he was borrowing Jon's car. "Bitch!" He had followed Dom a step or two before he let it sink in he probably had his keys knicked out of his pocket and there was no way he'd be able to catch up now. He hung his head before looking over at Ruby. "Your my witness. Every scratch he gets on the Impala I'm putting on his ride.. or his tv."

He got a thoughtfully evil look on his face before he shook his head once more. Sighing again he looked over to Ruby. "Don't let him talk you into that breaks the laws ok?" He grumbled and downed the rest of his coffee before placing the cup into his sink. Sighing he wandered to the middle of the room and stood there. "Im gonna go replace all of his condoms with rubber balloons now." He grinned cheerful once more as he headed to Dom's bedroom.

32{Jon} Mornings Suck - Page 2 Empty Re: {Jon} Mornings Suck Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:32 pm

Ruby

Ruby
Pard

Ruby laughed as Dominic took off with Jon's keys. She watched the Raj begin to go after the male before realized that the keys were gone. Shaking her head slighlty, the female stood from her spot and walked to the sink, rinsing out her coffee cup before turning to look back at Jon. His words caused her to laugh again and she nodded. "No law breaking. Got it."

As he stood in the middle of the room, Ruby arched a brow in curiosity. The words that left his lips caused the other brow to arch as well before she closed her eyes and shook her head. Part of her debated telling Dom but decided against it due to the fact that pranks were something the boys loved. If it had been anyone else, she was sure she would have told him in a heartbeat. The panwere watched as Jon walked off before turning around and going outside for some fresh air.

-END THREAD-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum