Web of Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venice, the Italian city of water ways and festivals, masquerades and balls. The city of romance and life but beneath the joviality and parties lay darker things. Vampires roam the night and lycanthropes howl at the moon. Do you dare take residence?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mister Fixer upper (Dominic)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Empty Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

He didn't really wander into pard lands to often. Not that he couldn't, the pack had good ties with the pard from what he remembered over hearing from the other wolves. It was just that up to this point he never really had a reason too. Plus anytime he wasn't with Killian he could be found at work.He got the feeling that Killian was still mad about the whole Gaelen thing. Alpha to be Killian was not someone he wanted angry at him. Not that he thought his mate would hurt him but still.

Currently he was in the middle of pard lands helping out a friend. Fellow gear head and motorcycle buff Adam had manged to break down on the side of the road. Without any tools of a set of extra hands the cat was stuck on the side of the road till he got there. He had arrived and gotten to work laughing at the bodyguard when he noticed he manged to lost his oil filter and that was it. A blushing Adam wandered off to get them both a cup of coffee when he noticed the feel of another cat. Just as strong as Dom so he knew it wasn't Jon the Raj.

Laying on his back on the side of the road he glanced around not actually seeing anyone till a pair of shoes appeared on the other side of the bike. He tilted back a little trying to get a look at who the new cat but just couldn't make out a face without moving.

2Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Empty Re: Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Dominic

Dominic
Raj's Bodyguard

It had been a pretty quiet day all around. There was no one really around the Pard house and he'd gotten a call from Adam saying he would be late for his shift. The buff bodyguards bike had broken down and he was waiting for someone to come fix it. Dom would have gone himself but he couldn't leave the Pard house whilst Jon was there so here he was waiting. Thankfully he didn't have to wait long, Adam soon appearing in the kitchen to make two cups of coffee.

Without even asking, the shorter male took the coffee that Adam had made and wandered outside. It was logically for whoever had helped the buff male but Adam had a shift to do so Dom wuld play host. Heading towards the garage, the short male found Adam's bike and stood on the opposite side to whoever was working on it. Scenting the air he found that he could smell wolf, apparently Adam's friend was pack and male. Another motoring nut no doubt but he couldn't be sure because all he could see was jean clad legs.

"Hey, got you some coffee here fella. Adam's got a shift to do so i'll play host for you. Name's Dom. What's yours?"

3Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Empty Re: Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:21 am

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

Hearing the word coffee moments before that smell drifting down to him was all Patrick needed to get rolling from underneath the bike. Once standing up on his feet he offered a nod to Dominic. Then paused as he looked at his oil covered hands. "Name's Patrick." He spied a rag to wipe his hands off on before taking the coffee from the leopard. He blew on it gently before risking the first sip. "I didn't know Adam has detail. I would have tried to get here sooner to work on the bike." He glanced at it over his shoulder before looking back to Dominic.

"You get the night off huh? Lucky you." He took another sip of the coffee noticing it wasn't nearly as hot as it had been a moment ago. He rubbed at the back of his neck glancing at Dom before settling against the bike. He wasn't worried about it moving under his weight and he honestly needed a break from trying to get the oil filter sorted out again. he glanced over his front noticing the oil stain on the edge of his pants before looking back to the leopard.

4Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Empty Re: Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Dominic

Dominic
Raj's Bodyguard

The leopard watched as Patrick wiped his hands and took the coffee. He had no idea how Patrick liked his coffee and hoped that Adam hadn't forgot. Nodding his head, Dom took a sip of his own coffee and parked himself on a work bench before relaxing a little. His shift was over so it meant his guard was up but wasn't on full blast like it was when he was working. Whilst it was true he might miss something and get injured, it would only be him that got hurt. He wasn't even concerned about the wolf next to him, Adam was not stupid and Dom trusted his judgement.

"Yeah, night off after a twenty hour stint. Adam had stuff to do and this way, he owes me big."

Placing his now empty coffee cup on the work bench, Dom sighed softly. He was tired and the only thing keeping him upright was the copious amount of coffee he had consumed. By all rights he should be buzzed off the stuff but apparently his system had got used to it. That was fine by him though and despite his tiredness, he doubted he'd be able to sleep. Instead he'd be nosey.

"So how'd you meet Adam? I didn't think the guy even had friends outside of the Pard, he never talks about his stuff outside of us, at least not to me anyway."

5Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Empty Re: Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

"That's even better. I'm surprised your even awake man." He shook his head still sipping at the coffee. It wasn't any of his business what Ada was doing that would make Dom have to work all those hours straight. It did make it sound like they only had the two body guards though. He honestly couldn't think of how many that Becca might have for herself so she shoved that random thought away.

His eyes had wandered back to the bike so he had to blink and look back over to Dom as he spoke again. "Adam? He came into my ships a couple years back. I guess I impressed him with my know how so he started coming back, sometimes to just hang out and chat." He gave a shrug and sat down on the work bench not far from the bike.

"Not to many gear heads in the pack so I kinda latched onto Adam." He finished his coffee off and looked to Dom." You know anything about bikes?" Just because the cat didn't have the look didn't mean he wasn't interested. Him and Adam didn't really talk about much other than bikes and girls when they hung out so he didn't know anything about the other cats outside of Jon.

6Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Empty Re: Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Dominic

Dominic
Raj's Bodyguard

Dom listened carefully as the wolf explained how he had met Adam. It sounded prety down to earth and it sounded lke Adam had also latched on to the wolf in a way. As far as Dom knew there weren't any gear heads in the Pard and whilst Dom knew a little, he didn't know enough to be classed as a gear head. It wasn't like he could rebuild a bike engine or a car engine or anything. Hell he could barely tell the difference between types of bikes unless they were old Vincent's.

"I guess i know a little. Nothing much but i can ride one and i know how the fuel filter works and stuff. If i got one for myself though i would get a Vincent Black Shadow....they're so rare though."

Shaking his head he looked to the wolf and grinned.

"You ever played a prank on Adam?"

7Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Empty Re: Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

He leaned forward bracing his elbows on his knees before looking up at Dominic. He gave another little nod after hearing the name of the bike. Those were hard to come across. He'd only worked on two of them in his life time so that said alot in his mind. "That's a pretty decent bike." he was seconds from getting up when he heard Dom again.

"Pull a prank on Adam? Nah. I kind a like my lungs in my chest. If you haven't noticed the guys like a 100 pounds heavier than me." he shook his head laughing slightly before making his way back to the bike. "I'm not much a pranking person myself. Seems like to much trouble if it back fired on you and stuff."He braced his hands on his hips giving the bike another glance over. "Well I think I fixed it. Adam's bike isn't all that tricky to work on though."

8Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Empty Re: Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:36 am

Dominic

Dominic
Raj's Bodyguard

He liked his lungs in his chest? Did Patrick think that Adam would sit on him or something? Then again, Dom knew that Adam would do anythign to win a fight or get back at someone after a prank so it wasn't too impossible that the big bodyguard would go for an ass offensive. It would just be damn funny.

Pulling himself from his thoughts, Dom listened as best he could as images of Adam sitting on the wolf flashed through his head. Shaking it to try and clear it, he blinked slowly. How could someone not pull pranks? How did they entertain themselves and keep their spirits up without a good laugh? It seemed almost impossible to the prank master leopard but as the saying goes, each to their own.

"It can be fun when it backfires, i remember a prank i pulled on Jon that backfired....i ended up covered in tar and feathers like some old movie or something. Ruby couldn't stop laughing and Jon nearly wet himself....besides it keeps the spirits up you know?"

Making his way over to the bike, the small leopard smiled a cheeky smile.

"If it's so easy to work on the why couldn't mr. muscle fix it himself?"

9Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Empty Re: Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

He stood next to the bike arms resting on his hips as he listened to Dom talk about a joke back firing. He wouldn't have the guts to play a prank on someone in charge. He'd be to afraid of getting kicked out and made to move somewhere else.He shook his head slowly. "More power to you. I've never been into the whole pulling jokes on people thing.More of a loner myself." He was as much of a loner as he could be considering that his wolf wanted to be around other wolves that was.

His eyes went back to the bike and rolled one shoulder. He was slightly surprised that the leopard hadn't fixed it by the time he had arrived."Honestly I'm not to sure. It was just changing the oil filter by the time I got here so he must have fixed most of it by the time he got around to calling me." He nodded at the oily towel laying over the seat of the bike. "He was most likely worried about being late to his shift is my guess."

10Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Empty Re: Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Dominic

Dominic
Raj's Bodyguard

"He was late anyway, it's not like another five minutes would have killed me....well...unless something like Humans First happened in those five minutes. Bah, it's part of the job anyway."

Shrugging his shoulders Dom smiled a smile that stretched from ear to ear. Anyone that was listening would be able to tell that the leopard loved his job with a passion. Even f you didn't know him it was obvious, despite the danger and sometimes doom and gloom Dom always managed to face it with a smile. It was his job mainly that had turned him to pranking. After being hit in the side with a bullet that would have killed him if it was silver, he had learned to appreciate life lke never before and tried to make it as happy as possible for hmself and others.

"So tell me. What's it like being a wolf? Not met many myself and any i did meet was during the war so it was less of a meeting and more of a 'rawr i'm going to kill you now' sort of thing..."

11Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Empty Re: Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

He blinked at the casual tone of voice that the leopard seemed to have. Maybe it was just him but if someone was suppose to switch shifts with him and he got hurt because the other party hadn't shown? Well he'd haunt that guy from the afterlife if that had been the issue. He didn't think anything like that was likely to happen. After all it wasn't like he was a bodyguard or something important in the pack. He was just kind of there really.

He was pulled out of his thoughts his hand rubbing at the back of his neck absently mindedly as he thought about what Dom had said. Blinking he looked over to the leopard as he spoke and gave a one shouldered shrug. "Not to different I think. Outside of not scratching up the legs of the couches." He offered a grin and leaned back. "I think the pack is more.. violence prone. Constant fights to get position and all that. Outside of that I figure it's pretty much the same."

He shrugged thinking about the war for a moment before shoving his mind away. Didn't do anyone any good to dwell on stuff that couldn't be changed. Just let a sour taste in your mouth. "Least things have settled down a bit." He started staring at the bike before looking over to Dom. "Better leaders anyway."

12Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Empty Re: Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:22 am

Dominic

Dominic
Raj's Bodyguard

Dom laughed at the joke about the couches. It was a happy laugh and showed just how happy he was with his position and his Pard at the moment. Though people outside of the Pard probably couldn't tell the subtle differences.

"Come on we aren't so uncivalized as to scratch up the couch.....we go for where it hurts, the walls."

Hearing the part about the pack being more violence prone, Dom had to frown, he couldnt help it and it looked out of place on his face. Were the pack really that uch more violent than the Pard? They had the same advancement rules after all and if you wanted to get anywhere in the Pard you had to be prepared to fight for it. The part about the leaders though, yeah, that he could relate to.

"Oh yeah i get that. Much better leaders, i was more or less in the war from an omega and i gotta say....now that things have calmed down i'm finding it a lot easier to sleep at night."

13Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Empty Re: Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:14 am

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

He only held his face long enough to say "Those poor walls." Then he was grinning. He had to admit he liked Dom's scent of humor. Not to many wolves seemed to like going out of the their way to see someone else laugh. It was refreshing really. He rested against the bench, it had been his intention of leaving now that the bike was fixed and Adam was gone but he found he liked hanging out with Dom.

"I'm not keeping you from anything am I? Hot date.. food..whatever?" He would leave if Dom had plans. He wasn't someone to stand in the way of something. More of his submissive nature shining though apparently. Well he had always been easy going, even before getting infected with Wolf.

14Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Empty Re: Mister Fixer upper (Dominic) Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:28 am

Dominic

Dominic
Raj's Bodyguard

Dom was glad to see the wolf grin. It seemed that he hadn't lost the ability to turn a serious chat into something humorous. Leaning back against the bench Dom let himself relax and smile, it was nice to even let his leopard stretch out a little.

"Hot date? Not until later. Food? I'm not really hungry. There's nothing for me to do really. We could always take muscle ans bike for a spin...."

Now that he could relax, he felt like making some waves within the Pard and his tone of voice betrayed his thoughts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum