Web of Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venice, the Italian city of water ways and festivals, masquerades and balls. The city of romance and life but beneath the joviality and parties lay darker things. Vampires roam the night and lycanthropes howl at the moon. Do you dare take residence?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca}

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Empty What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:14 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

Since his date with Patrick, Killian had been feeling strange. He felt as though he was becoming dominant over the older wolf and was slightly worried about it. The last time he'd felt this way was when he'd grown in power. But he'd been a beta for so long, that he wasn't sure he was capable of becoming an Alpha. Perhaps he'd been wrong. The only sure way he knew, was to go and talk to the one who would be able to help him figure things out. He had to find Becca and see what she thought about this turn of events. She'd been there that night, perhaps she knew something he didn't.

He was dressed in a pair of sweats and a muscle shirt, his feet bare as he made his way to her home at the estates. Patrick had already been out and about so he figured now was the best time to ask Rebecca questions. As he moved, he ran a hand through his already messy hair and sighed. If he was growing in power, he would need to figure out just what to do. A soft chuckle escaped him as he mentally sighed in relief that the Ulfric of his pack was as kind as she was. It was different to have a female Ulfric, but Killian had always respected her and knew that he would help her should she ever find herself in a spot of trouble.

After a moment, he found himself at Becca's door and began to knock furiously. The action was subconscious as he waited for her to answer. He knew that she was home and he was anxiously looking around, his worries increasing with each moment that passed.

2What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Empty Re: What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:35 am

Rebecca

Rebecca
Il clan dell'onda - Ulfric

Rebecca was sitting in the small library that the estate house had. It was not by far a large one, but there was enough room for herself and a few of the pack members that preferred to live with other pack members, a small library, and a pool out back. She was currently reading the book she had gained about Belle Morte's people when she heard the frantic knocking at the door of the library, that was also her some what office as Ulfric. She marked her page before placing it in a secret cache on the end table near her, and then proceeded to the door.

As she drew closer she picked up the familiar scent of Killian. She smiled a bit as she though on one of the first beta's she had offered her protection too. While he was in the middle of knocking a second time she opened the door only to blink and then move her hand to prevent Killian for hitting her face instead of the door.

"Killian...you know you don't have to know to enter the pack house," she said softly as she let go of his wrist, "come on in." She said after wards with a smile to him. She turned to enter into the house further and led him to the sitting room. Everyone else was out at the moment either to have their time or at their jobs.

"I'm guessing...Killian," she said looking to him, "that you are here because of what you are feeling...am I correct?" She asked him as she could only guess. However as she had been here the night that his flare up and occurred, and his worried look on his face now could only mean one of two options. One of which she highly doubted considering the noises she had heard. She patiently waited for him to answer, her eyes holding the concern that she felt for him.

3What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Empty Re: What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:47 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

He'd been so distracted that it took him a moment to realize that his hand was no longer hitting the wooden door. His wrist was being gripped lightly. Swiftly, his gaze turned to see Becca and he sighed in relief. Her words barely pierced through the haze that was his current thoughts. As she entered the house, he followed, shutting the door behind him. His thoughts raced as he wondered how best to bring up the subject of what was going on.

He was saved by the questions asked by the woman. Killian's eyes rose and he blinked, slightly confused. It was a moment later before he realized that she had to have been in the house or something. Slowly, his head lowered a little and he nodded. Worrying his lower lip, his eyes turned back to his Ulfric. "Becca...What's happening to me? Why am I feeling these...changes...this..power," he asked, a soft whimper escaping him.

He moved and took a seat on the couch and placed his head in his hands, elbows digging into this thighs. It had been ages since he felt so lost and needed someone for guidance. In his mind, Becca was the only one that was able to help him.

4What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Empty Re: What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:27 am

Rebecca

Rebecca

Rebecca watched the young, growing wolf as he sat down and buried his head in his hands. She could feel and taste his confusion and slight fear. He had been infected long enough by this point that even as a low beta he would be showing some sort of sign of greater potential. Feeling more aggressive, and stronger was just one of those signs.

"You are progressing Killian. How far that progression is going to be I'm not sure," she told him honestly, "right now with what I felt before...for sure a high Beta. Possibly Alpha, but I won't know for sure until later." She said honestly as she crossed a leg and let an arm hang on the back of her seat.

She was silent as she watched him, and then she sent her energy out to him to envelope him in pack to soothe him. "I will blunt Killian...training to see if you are Alpha material will not be easy. The only way I know of training mostly is through pain no thanks to the old Ulfric," she stated with out sugar coating it, "it's going to be rough...and some of the training...in order to trigger some abilities...you'll get the shit beaten out of you. However...in my opinion...if one can achieve Alpha rank...it is worth it." She said and waited for his reaction.

5What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Empty Re: What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:16 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

With his head buried in his hands, Becca's words served only to confuse him more. He hadn't expected to grow any further in his power. No, he thought he was done. He'd been Beta for a decent length of time now and thought that his power progression was done. He didn't understand any of this and it was making his head spin. He and Patrick were both Betas. That was how it had been for nearly the entire time that they had known each other. Being an Alpha was something he couldn't even fathom.

It wasn't until he felt her energy that Killian actually began to relax. It was a few moments, but the tension in his muscles faded and he sighed softly. He'd heard of tales of training to be Alpha. Some of them were so far out that they were hard to believe. Despite that, he knew that Becca didn't hate him and therefore wasn't out to actually hurt him. That alone made him want to see what was possibly going to happen.

Slowly, his eyes rose to meet hers, his gaze confused and determined simutaneously. "Rebecca...I thought my power status was done...I mean...I would love to be an Alpha, but...Honestly, I'm scared. I don't know what to expect other than a lot of work," he said quietly. The mention of the old Ulfric had caused his body to tense before relaxing again.

6What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Empty Re: What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Rebecca

Rebecca

She thought about what she she should say with out making the beta nervous, "sometimes...one can settled and be a beta for years or even their whole life, and never know if they could be alpha's. Normally some thing triggers a spike...or a change in how their wolf acts. For you, I believe it's Patrick. The emotions that you have for him are strong and that could do it," she told him and smiled, "mine was a combination of emotional and physical mishandling..." she said using a gentler term then what really happened.

She leaned forward so she could look into his eyes, "If you do achieve Alpha...and depending on what you can do, I might have to bring outside help. We do not have a lot of Alpha's our selves any more, and with it limited people who do not have the same abilities as the others. Would you trust me enough to do that?" She asked him.

7What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Empty Re: What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:51 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

As Becca explained what she thought it was, his hands rose and rubbed his face. He supposed that it made sense, but he was finding it so hard to grasp. Hearing that Patrick could be the reason it was happened caused a slightly more confused look to grace his features. As she said something triggered a spike and that his emotions for the other wolf were strong, he supposed she was right. It didn't all click in his head just yet, but he figured it would be.

As she looked into his eyes, he held her gaze. The fact that he could become an Alpha was something he'd thought only a dream. Now that he knew it was possible, he wanted to do whatever it took. At her question, Killian offered Rebecca a warm smile. "Becca...I trust you with my life. Therefore, yes, I would trust you," he answered softly. To remain under her command required trust and loyalty. Both of which he had extreme amounts of in concern to his Ulfric.

8What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Empty Re: What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:30 pm

Rebecca

Rebecca

"Good," she smiled warmly to him as she sat back in her chair, "for now we'll focus on the attributes that we have at our disposal. First however, we'll need to get your stamina up, and more aligned with your wolf. Getting more in tuned with it will help focus your energy to be more centered."

Her eye then sparkled a little, "yes this means some meditation is required, and you'll be required to work with Monique..." she said mentioning their female alpha that was into meditation and normally helped with most of the new wolves that entered into the pack.

"For stamina training I want you to start off running two miles a day starting this up coming Sunday. After all at the beginning of each new week I want you to add one more mile to your run until you've reached ten miles," she instructed, "and this will not be on the roads of Venice...no I'd like you to do it out in the country side. YOu may drive out...but run. However...you are also to be aware of your surroundings. so each day after the run I want you to report to me and tell me what you experienced."

She then fell silent long enough for her instructions to sink in. She watched his face, and once she thought he had it all in she asked, "do you have any questions?" she asked him.

9What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Empty Re: What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:17 pm

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

As the Ulfric said good, Killian leaned back against the couch, his hands leaving his face. He looked up at Becca as she spoke, nodding a little bit at her words. While he had a decent connection with his wolf, he knew that it could be improved. If he wanted to reach Alpha status, then it had to be improved.

Meditation had never been something he enjoyed, but if Rebecca said it was required, he knew there was no choice. His nose wrinkled a bit, showing he wasn't happy with it. However, he remained silent, letting her know that he wasn't protesting her words.

Running two miles a day wouldn't be quite hard. He already ran one. Add another and keep going. Running through the country side would be a lot easier than through the streets of Venice. He wouldn't be have the obstacles of the people out and about. Taking notice of his surroundings had been something he did when going slow. He supposed that it was of some importance if Becca wanted him to remember what was going on and how he felt. Running a hand through his hair, he sighed softly and nodded a bit as she finished.

"If I do reach Alpha status...Will that alone change what I have with Patrick," he asked. Losing the male was the last thing he wanted and if becoming an Alpha meant something happening between them, causing them to seperate, then Killian wouldn't do it.

10What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Empty Re: What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:17 am

Rebecca

Rebecca

Rebecca had to seriously think on his question. Mostly from what she had seen in the past when other's progressed, to how she progressed, and took in a deep breath. "Some stay as they are despite reaching Alpha. Just like Beta, there are different levels of strength in Alpha. The higher one is the more of a sense of protecting the weak gets. Some do develop a more dominate nature," she told him with a tilt of her head.

She had seen the wrinkle of his nose and she couldn't help but smile. "I'll help you with the meditation," she said chuckling a little, "once you get more in touch with your wolf the meditation won't be required." She said chuckling and then thought a bit, "I think I'll also give you a task to do. Nothing major at first, but something to give you a sense of Alpha duties. I'll have to think on what."

11What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Empty Re: What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:54 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

Killian nodded a little bit at her words. They didn't provide much in the way of comfort. All the wolf could think to do was work at it and work hard. If he wanted to maintain his relationship with Patrick and keep it the way it was, it would take work. He had no idea how much or how long it would be, but he had to do something. Patrick meant the world to him.

Killian nodded a bit as she said she'd help with the meditation. "Good because I know that'll be the last thing I want to do," he said. As Rebecca mentioned a task, he arched a brow. He was curious as to what she could possibly have in mind. He knew that jobs the Alphas had were usually important and he had to admit that he was a little worried that he would potentially screw everything up.

12What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Empty Re: What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:18 pm

Rebecca

Rebecca

She chuckled a little, and tilted her head slightly. "Go on Killian. I want you to start your training this up coming Sunday. Until then take it easy and try to relax. It's going to be a while before you can again." She smiled as she stood up, and offered him a hand to get up. He seemed really distracted by these events, and once he was up she wrapped him up in her arms and her energy to give a sense of comfort and belonging.

"Don't worry Killian. No matter how things turn out now, there will always be something in the future to make the hardships worth while," she smiled at him before guiding him to the door, "before you leave was there anything else that you wanted to discuss?" she asked him not wanting to push him out if he wasn't done talking.

13What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Empty Re: What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:13 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

He was quiet as she spoke. Part of him didn't want to leave. Didn't want to be out of the comfort of her presence. However, he was fairly certain that Becca had things to do and he didn't want to be a hinderance just because he wasn't capable of making himself feel better. Running a hand through his hair, he sighed softly and took the hand that was offered to him.

Killian released a sigh of content as the Ulfric's arms surrounded him, letting his head rest on her shoulder. His body relaxed almost instantly before she moved away. The wolf nodded slightly at her words, not quite sure if he believed them or not. The only thing he wanted in his life was Patrick. Moving to the door, her pondered her question for a moment. "I don't believe I do..." he murmured.

14What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Empty Re: What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Rebecca

Rebecca

When he said he had nothing else to talk about she gave a nod of her head. "If you have any questions about the first part of your training make sure to come and ask. Though I may not answer," she smiles, "if it's to learn the reasoning of the training...I won't tell...after all, it's the lesson I'm trying to teach you." She opened the door for him.

"Go and relax with Patrick, Killian. You won't see a lot of him between training and your work," she told him seriously. She hoped that things were truly alright between the two. He seemed much more worried then he was trying to let on. However if he had wanted to talk about it further then what he had, he would have said. She gives her wolves their space while enforcing the law.

15What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Empty Re: What's Happening to Me??? {Rebecca} Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:26 pm

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

Killian offered a smile and a nod at her words. He knew whatever she was trying to teach him was something he had to learn alone. As she said for him to go relax with his mate, he smiled a little warmer and nodded again. The thought of not seeing him a lot was a sad one, but it was something he needed to do. With a warm smile, he offered his Ulfric a wave before heading back to his mate.

End Thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum