Web of Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venice, the Italian city of water ways and festivals, masquerades and balls. The city of romance and life but beneath the joviality and parties lay darker things. Vampires roam the night and lycanthropes howl at the moon. Do you dare take residence?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A trying run in (Tag Killian)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A trying run in (Tag Killian) Empty A trying run in (Tag Killian) Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:30 am

Gaelan Zenos

Gaelan Zenos

It had been a week since Gaelan had seen the submissive wolf, and he had not seen, smelled, and heard from him. His worry could not be ignored, but it could be hidden from sight. He was currently out at the open fresh market. He needed some fresh fruits and vegetables, as much as it did not satisfy him as meat did. However to keep fit and healthy it was needed. He was currently at a stand that sold a variety of tomato's, all in great condition, when he picked up a scent.

It was wolf again, and it had a lingering scent of Patrick upon it...no him. He continued to examine the tomato's. Picking out the fresh one's while making it seem like he was casually looking around. His eyes and sense of smell trying to locate the source. That was one bad thing about such a populated public place. One could know that some one was about, but to pinpoint the exact location made it difficult.

He choose a few tomato's that he came to like, and proceeded to move down the stalls. Now that he wasn't busy buying at the moment, his eyes could search more freely. His beast rising oh so slightly so that they could hunt together for this scent.

2A trying run in (Tag Killian) Empty Re: A trying run in (Tag Killian) Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:30 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

Killian needed to get things sorted out. True to his word, Patrick hadn't gone to Gaelen at all and for that, the younger wolf was grateful. The week time span would give him time to think and figure out how this was going to go. No matter what this wouldn't be easy. Killian was against sharing. Strict monogamy was his way. Especially when it came to his mate. His anger had cooled down since the initial find out, but that didn't mean it was gone completely.

The wolf had requested the entire week off through Becca because of what had happened. Seeing as how she understood, it was allowed. He knew it just meant more training, but that was fine. He needed the week to think and be with his mate. Along the way, the scent of something vaguely familiar hit him. Pausing for a moment, he inhaled deeply and a low growl escaped him, eyes briefly flashing golden as he placed it. The stench was the same one that his mate had come home with.

His beast reached out while they walked, hackles raised and more than ready for a fight. The only reason he was remotely calm was because of the reassuring words Patrick had said. When the scent overwhelmed him, he blinked, golden eyes revealed upon their opening. "Gaelen." That was all he needed to say.

3A trying run in (Tag Killian) Empty Re: A trying run in (Tag Killian) Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:22 am

Gaelan Zenos

Gaelan Zenos

Hearing his name caused him to pause. There was...well there was heat to it. A touch of anger...no not a touch. His beast sensed a lot coming from his. He turned his head to the right to see that no less that two feet away was a male starring at him. He blinked his eyes slowly at him as he pushed the alive and non-killer look into his eyes before a smile came to his lips. "I'm sorry do I know you?" Gaelan asked politely as he turned to face the wolf.

The scent of Patrick was strong on him. This must be the wolfs mate...or at the very least lover. It was the scent he had smelled all over the wolf on the first and only night so far they had met. "If I do, I must apologize...the name slips my mind," he said giving an apologetic smile that was all part of his public appearance.

4A trying run in (Tag Killian) Empty Re: A trying run in (Tag Killian) Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:10 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

The question caused him to arch a brow. He knew that Gaelen would know his name once it was said. While his mate's scent wasn't upon the snake anymore, there was no mistaking the image that had been made in his mind. "Not directly. But I think we need to have a chat," he stated, unable to help the slight upward curling of his lips.

His tone left no real room for argument. If he was going to let Patrick around this snake, Killian would have to trust him first. If that didn't happen, then he was going to have issues leaving his mate.

5A trying run in (Tag Killian) Empty Re: A trying run in (Tag Killian) Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:34 pm

Gaelan Zenos

Gaelan Zenos

Gaelan's eyes went blank, his face went blank, and his body went into that natural relaxed, fluid position that showed he would kill with out a thought if things went wrong. "If you feel we need to talk...I choose the place," he said firmly to show that there would be no budging in that. He then automatically turned towards the little cafe place that was not overly busy at the moment that was to their left. They had tables out side, and there was only one other occupant outside that was on the far end. Gaelan made for the opposite.

He took his seat, not looking to see if the other wolf was coming or not. He ordered waters for them both. After all talking could dry out one's throat. He remained silent. He would allow the wolf to talk first. After all he was the one who wanted to talk, and in a tone that clearly said he could not get out of such an event. That had irked him to no end. He was stronger then the wolf, that much was clear, and yet he was acting like he was boss. He would show the wolf that was no such thing right quick if he was going to keep thinking like that.

6A trying run in (Tag Killian) Empty Re: A trying run in (Tag Killian) Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:25 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

His jaw clenched, but it he didn't protest. A talk was necessary. It was a moment before Killian followed, his eyes dead set on the snake. While he knew that the male was stronger than him, he didn't care. When it concerned his mate, the wolf was boss. Patrick had promised that until this chat was over, he would avoid Gaelen by all means. While Killian trusted Patrick, it was the snake before him that he held nothing but hatred for at this point. After taking his seat, he forced himself to calm down.

When they were left alone, his eyes moved to the male before him. "You touched my mate," he said, unable to help the snarl that was added afterwards. He was possessive and protective. The only ones Killian trusted were his packmates. "He gave me some of the story. Either way I'm not going to like it," he stated, more than aware that his eyes were golden now. "So, why don't you tell me what happened."

7A trying run in (Tag Killian) Empty Re: A trying run in (Tag Killian) Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:34 pm

Gaelan Zenos

Gaelan Zenos

"Ah so you are the one I smelled on Patrick," he said chuckling a little, and showing no shame or denial that he had touched the wolf, "yes I touched him in hope of chasing off a bigger predator then myself. It didn't work nor did I get far in trying to prove my 'claim'..." he said with quotes around claim to show he was not going to do such a thing, "but the attempt to fake it was not fallen for."

He then eyed Killian slowly, "if you want to know I ask of one thing first..." Gaelan said first, "you shut your growling mouth so I can talk with no interruptions." Oh no if the wolf was going to play with him like that. Like he was an alpha when clearly he was not there yet, he would not be kind to the wolf on his own orders...or...requests as it seemed to be thought as.

8A trying run in (Tag Killian) Empty Re: A trying run in (Tag Killian) Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:17 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

Killian's jaw was clenched as the male spoke. This was going to be hard for him no matter what. The wolf couldn't deny that he was pleased Gaelen didn't get far. Though, in his mind it was too far. Anything involving more than a hug was too far when it came to his mate. Unless of course Killian himself was the one doing such things.

He couldn't help but roll his eyes at the request. "I can say I won't talk, but I can't promise I won't growl every now and then. My mate is a touchy subject, especially when someone else has touched him. Regardless of the reason," he stated simply, taking a deep and calming breath.

9A trying run in (Tag Killian) Empty Re: A trying run in (Tag Killian) Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:45 pm

Gaelan Zenos

Gaelan Zenos

Gaelan nodded his head, "I can accept that." He said as the wolf said he'd listen to his own...request. With that he took in a deep breath, and started. "It was a week ago, as you know. I was just starting to roam the streets again now that things have quieted down. I was seeing what changed when your wolf, and myself bumped into each other. I wasn't going to think anything of it until I got his scent..." he said and then took a drink of his water.

"He's unique...his scent will attract anyone who likes blood on it's own," he explained to the wolf, "I followed due to my own curiosity. I joined him in a club where dominants are known to visit now and then to look for fresh meat. I slipped in after. I joined him at the table, and we started talking. In time...I bit him so I could get a taste of his blood...but nothing more than that at the time. He did mention that there was another, and I could smell your scent on him..." he assured the wolf as the growl started.

"However his scent is intoxicating...and within about fifteen...twenty minutes of being there he had attracted, perhaps the only other snake in town," Gaelan said gruffly to show he had not liked the end results for the fellow snake, "he tried making a pass at Patrick...and he screamed of being a dom who liked to inflict pain, whether the receiver liked it or not. Patrick had gone completely submissive on just my attentions, and I knew in his hands...he would not have done well..."

He then fell silent a moment to let just these events he told to sink in. He had to tell the whole story after all, to explain the events of why and how everything happened.

10A trying run in (Tag Killian) Empty Re: A trying run in (Tag Killian) Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:57 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

Killian nodded just a little as the snake said he could accept that. Oddly enough, Killian wasn't thirsty. He wasn't hungry. He was still angry, but he had promised to stay silent. The beginning of the story didn't sound all that bad. However, he knew from the scent of his wolf that other stuff had happened. Things that he was not okay with, nor would he ever be.

A small smile came to his lips as Gaelen said that Patrick's scent would attract many. It had done that to himself, after all. Though there were many other aspects of his wolf that he was attracted to. The continuation of the story had him growling quietly, despite the reassurance. That explained the initial bite mark he had spotted and, of course, covered up with another claim.

Amber eyes narrowed as he mentioned another snake had shown and expressed interest in his mate. The words about submission had him angry as it stood and his mouth opened to say something, but he snapped it shut as he recalled his earlier words. Another moment went by and nothing was said so the wolf decided to speak up. "Then what happened," he asked, his body tensing somewhat.

11A trying run in (Tag Killian) Empty Re: A trying run in (Tag Killian) Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:13 am

Gaelan Zenos

Gaelan Zenos

"I had to get him out of there," Gaelan said with a shrug, "so I made I played it off I was his Dominant...his Master, and he was my pet. Newly acquired of course as he had no collar..." he explained moving on with his story, "I led him out of the club, pressed firmly to my side in a possessive manner. Hoping to give the snake the proper impression needed. I thought it had worked at first...but I was wrong..."

He paused only long enough to get a drink of water, "I felt him follow, and so I pulled your wolf into an alley way. I was only planning on doing enough to convince the other snake he was mine to leave and so I could get him home. However I didn't even get a chance to do much before I was ripped away. The Snake challenged for my right on him, and we fought..." his eyes, now reptilian as he looked to him.

"I killed him...ripped him to shreds and then ate him to protect Patrick from more than likely rape, torture and then death,"
he said and leaned forward close enough to hiss in his face, "and all I did was taste his blood...blood that has more to it then just human and shifter...and got maybe my head into him. I do not have feelings for your mate except maybe to protect him...nothing more." He said flatly before leaning back. If he was a shifter long enough at this point, he would be able to smell nothing but truth from the snake.

12A trying run in (Tag Killian) Empty Re: A trying run in (Tag Killian) Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:32 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

Killian quirked a brow as it seemed Gaelen had nothing but pure intentions. It was hard for him to believe, but so far, he had yet to smell a lie upon the snake. It was annoying as he'd been somewhat certain this was going to be a day he enjoyed targeting something. He blinked for a moment as he tried to wrap his head around all of this.

As the snake explained what he more than likely saved Patrick from, his jaw clenched. He wasn't angry with Gaelen. He simply wished he would have been the one to tear the other snake to shreds. If he couldn't protect his own mate, then what good was he? It took a moment, but he shoved that thought out of his head and partially wanted to thank the now dead snake for interrupting anything that could have happened.

His still golden eyes rested on Gaelen, listening more to the story. He was pissed that he'd gotten even that far within the place that he coveted for himself. Then again, Patrick was someone that he coveted. His jaw clenched once more before finally bringing up what his mate had spoke about. "I see...He seems to insist upon me being understanding of this...rough side that he suddenly craves. If he came to you with such a desire, would you do more than what you've already done," he asked, his wolf tense as it waited for a reply.

13A trying run in (Tag Killian) Empty Re: A trying run in (Tag Killian) Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:06 am

Gaelan Zenos

Gaelan Zenos

Gaelan went quiet as he thought on the question. Oh he would enjoy doing more if he could, but he was in dangerous waters now. He could lie, and then get in deep shit with the wolf and thus the pack in turn. He could give a partial truth, and just make him think he was hiding something instead. Or tell the truth, but give his word of not doing anything unless he was given the ok. He hated getting into spots like this. It had been one of the reasons he had left his home. He sighed a bit, and looked to the wolf.

"Look...I would love to show your wolf the world of BDSM, but I'm not one to steal other peoples lovers away," Gaelan said settling for the truth and promise, "I might come off like a pompous ass hole, but it was the I was raised to do my job. To never get close to someone...but to just use them. I won't touch your wolf in that way with out express permission from you, and you alone. If I lay a hand on him it'll be to push him out of the way of any danger."

With that said he leaned back into his chair again, and then chugged the rest of his water down. He was visibly irritated at the subject, but at least he had kept his cool...for the most part.

14A trying run in (Tag Killian) Empty Re: A trying run in (Tag Killian) Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:03 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

The silence was killing him as his wolf paced to and fro. Saying he wouldn't attack would be a lie. Not that it was something he was hoping for, but he would if he had to. There was no way he was going to share his mate with anyone. The simple idea had his wolf bristling with rage. Killian forced himself to shake it off however, because what was going on was far more important. It could make or break his current relationship.

He listened in silence, scenting nothing but truth and slight irritation from the snake. Golden eyes watched as Gaelen finished his water, silently wondering why he was so irritated. While he was tempted to ask, the wolf chose not to and instead listened to what the snake had to say. Bringing the glass of water to his own lips, he took a drink and let his eyes wander before giving a response.

"As long as there are no intimate relations of any sort, I see no problem with you being around. As it sounds, you offering protection. Something that one can always use more of. Especially since Patrick has turned out to be far more submissive than I ever imagined. I love him no less for it, perhaps only more. This love that I have is the reason I insisted upon speaking to you and requested from my mate that until such a time, he would not go near you. A worry that my beast demanded be taken, as I am certain you understand," he said, giving a knowing look to the snake.

15A trying run in (Tag Killian) Empty Re: A trying run in (Tag Killian) Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:12 pm

Gaelan Zenos

Gaelan Zenos

Gaelan looked Killian straight in the eyes, "Yes it's very clear. The most that would happen is cuddles, as that's the natural instinct for any shifter to do..." Gaelan said honestly, "you have made it very clear he's off limits in any other way. Are we at an understanding now?" He asked. The waitress came by again, asking if they would like anything else.

"No I'm fine thank-you,"
Gaelan said with out looking away from Killian. His glass was still half filled with water. Something that he took a drink out of at that point again. He waited to hear the answer from the other wolf, as well as to see if there would be anything else that was attached to this...agreement if that's what it was.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum