Web of Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venice, the Italian city of water ways and festivals, masquerades and balls. The city of romance and life but beneath the joviality and parties lay darker things. Vampires roam the night and lycanthropes howl at the moon. Do you dare take residence?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:10 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

As Patrick spoke, Killian was in front of him in the blink of an eye, his lip curled up as he bared his teeth at his mate. "Be happy I'm not planning on ripping his damn throat out," he snarled, teeth shifting slightly. There was no way for him to be okay with any of this. Hell, the only thing he could garuantee to Patrick was that he wasn't going to kill the snake that had touched him.

"Look, you can't come and tell me that you went too far with some guy. Some other guy was going to kill you. Then expect me to be good with it," he stated, eyes flashing now between wolf and human. "Patrick, I'm doing the best I can here. You have to know this isn't easy for me," he said, the confidence in his tone fading as his voice broke, the rare sight of tears in his eyes.

27Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:43 am

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

Like he expected Killian got into his face. His fists balled up for a moment but only long enough to see the look on Killian's face. He hadn't expected tears and not even a second after spotting them he was up on his feet arms curling around Killian tugging him against his chest while offering a humming noise. He tucked his face into Killian's neck murmuring nonsense. "Sorry .. sorry." He got as close to Killian as he could hands running up and down his back.

He stayed like that not wanting to pull away from his mate. His own wolf was curled up against Killian's trying to offer and seek comfort at the same time. His knew his wolf was looking out of his eyes as he pulled back and placed his hands on Killian's face. "Yours. Whatever you want to do I'm behind you know that." He leaned down and placed a kiss on his mates forehead.

28Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:53 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

The tenseness in his body left as arms wrapped around him. He only vaguely made sense of what Patrick was saying and he couldn't help the small whimpers that escaped his throat. Very not-Alpha like. Out of everything that could possibly make him as tame as a puppy and as violent as the wolf he was, Patrick was the only one that could calm or create either.

By this time, his wolf was curled up, feeling its mate pressed against him. When Patrick pulled back, Killian met his gaze, golden eyes somewhat sad. The words did little to boost what he felt and, after the kiss to his forehead, he buried his face into the crook of his mate's neck, lightly kissing the flesh there. His own arms pulled Patrick close, taking what comfort he could in the older wolf, made easier with the fact that the scent of the snake was gone. "I love you," he whispered.

29Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:24 am

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

He couldn't help but purr at the feel of lips on Killian's newest mark. He might not have even know he was kissing it but Patrick was playing close attention to everything Killian was doing. His hands tightened down on Killian keeping him there even as he blinked his way though the little fog that had rolled over him.One hand reached back to pet the back of Killian's neck as his head tilted to the side. Hearing what Killian said he hummed a bit before reaching out and ensuring that Killian was looking into his eyes as he spoke.

" I love you Killian.Only you". Reaching forward he dropped a kiss in his mates forehead. He gazed into his mates eyes for a moment before pulling away. "Would you eat something ... for me?" He glanced around wanting Killian to eat but not trusting his own cooking for the younger wolf.

30Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:52 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

The sound that Patrick made had him pausing only briefly. Finally, his body had relaxed and he knew that, by now, the golden eyes of his wolf had faded away. Killian wasn't used to getting this mad. It was irritating. While he was normally laid back, things seemed to have changed since this entire relationship with his mate had begun. Sadly, he couldn't explain it. He didn't know how. The hand at the back of his neck had a soft, rumbling, almost purr-like sound escaping his chest. He was content right there and couldn't help the quiet whimper that came at losing the shoulder he was resting upon.

The returned claim made him smile slightly. He really wasn't all that hungry, but Patrick's request made him sigh and nod. "I suppose," he murmured. With a nuzzles to Patrick's neck and another light kiss to the new mark, he moved to the fridge in order to get some lunch items out. Glancing to Patrick, he spoke again. "You mind getting me the bread," he asked.

31Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

He moved out of Killian's way as he moved towards the fridge. He watched him for a moment before hearing the request for bread. Nodding he glanced around trying to remember where he had seen it last. It took a moment or two to locate the bread then he was opening it up and glancing over his shoulder. "One sandwich or two?" He waited a moment then after hearing an answer he pulled out just enough bread and made his way over to Killian. He placed the bread next to his mate.

He waited him for a moment and only after he started eating did he lean against the counter and rest his head on Killian's shoulder. He bite back a yawn as he snuggled up to Killian. All the angry had drained him making him sleepy again. He waited till Killian was finished eating his food before nodding up towards the stairs. "Bed? I could use a couple more hours myself." He moved away offering Killian his hand.

32Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:31 am

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

"Two." After pulling out the turkey, ham, cheese and mayo, he turned to Patrick while waiting for the bread. He couldn't help but keep his eyes focused there. As his mate made his way over, Killian turned back around, grabbing a knife before actually making the food. He didn't think he was all that hungry, but he was proven wrong with the pace at which he made the sandwiches disappear.

While Patrick leaned against him, Killian felt perfect calm come across his body once again. The anger had left him for the time being. Wrapping an arm around the older wolf, he sighed softly and blinked at the question. The offered hand was one that he couldn't resist, even if he wanted to. Standing, he took hold of Patrick's hand and nodded, a yawn of his own escaping. "Bed sounds good," he mumbled, eyes showing just how tired he was.

33Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crawling in my skin. (Killian)(AC) Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:08 am

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

He grinned when he noticed that Killian wolfed down the sandwiches pretty fast for someone that wasn't hungry in the first place. He took in comfort from being next to his mate as he waited for him to finish eating. Once he had another smirk appeared on his face as he clearly won that little fight as well. He grinned dragging Killian up the stairs and into his bedroom. It was an odd feeling waking up in his bedroom. He much preferred staying in Killian's room anymore.

He made sure to close the door and started stripping before Killian even made it to the bed. Knowing that Killian was more tired than he was letting on he kept the wolf up long enough to strip him as well before pushing him to the bed and curling around him. Yawning he barely made it under the covers before passing out.

End thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum