Web of Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venice, the Italian city of water ways and festivals, masquerades and balls. The city of romance and life but beneath the joviality and parties lay darker things. Vampires roam the night and lycanthropes howl at the moon. Do you dare take residence?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training and Explaining{Tag Patrick, Rebecca}

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

Blue eyes slowly blinked open as an alarm sounded. With a groan, Killian's body stretched out, loosening his muscles that had grown tight from sleep, a hand swatting the alarm clock off. Pushing himself into a sitting position, he ran a hand through his mussed hair, giving it the shape it had lost from being on a pillow all night. With a yawn, he swung his legs over the edge of the bed and rubbed the back of his neck, removing any kinks that were there. His gaze turned to the clock and he saw that it was about nine in the morning. Patrick was probably out working on the bike and Killian had to begin his training.

Standing up, he moved to his dresser and pulled open a pair of sweats. Moving to another drawer, he pulled out a muscle shirt. He figured that what he'd chosen would be best for a run. Killian had never really been big on shorts so sweats were the next best thing to run in. After pulling on his pants, he grabbed the shirt and made his way to the kitchen. He moved through the cupboards until he found a nutri-grain bar. He snagged a couple of them, figuring he would most likely get hungry while he ran. Sitting at the couch, the wolf pulled on his shoes and stood up once again.

Walking over, he opened the door and locked it behind him before going to his car. Getting in, he put the keys in the ignition and started it up. Pulling out of the driveway, he made his way to the countryside. He wanted to get this training started with so things would maybe get easier for him. As he arrived, Killian slowed the car to a halt. Turning the engine off, he pocketed the keys and stepped out into the fresh air. With another stretch, he began. Starting with a slow jog, he'd decided to run a mile out and a mile back. That would be the most logical way to complete his Ulfric's request.

His eyes remained on his surroundings, trying to remember everything he saw. Along the way he spotted a riding field, numerous horses in his vision. To his other side, the trees blurred by him. The most he saw was grassy plains. Tons of them in a short span of a mile. As he reached his stopping point, his breathing was slightly heavy, though no sweat beaded down his forehead. Running a hand through his hair, Killian turned around and began to make his way back. The scenery hadn't really changed aside from what side things were on. However, he did notice that some of the horses were no longer grazing where they had been.

When he reached his car again, the wolf leaned against it, the sweat beginning to bead along his forehead. Opening the door, he slid in and pulled out his keys, turning the car on once again. After adjusting the air settings, he backed up and turned, making his way back to the estates. The drive wasn't too long and, as he pulled the vehicle to park, he sighed softly. Getting out, he stretched once more and made his way inside. As he spotted Patrick, he smiled warmly. "Hey, come with me over to Becca's? I want to talk to you but I need her help to explain things," he said softly, his eyes leaving no real room for an argument.

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

His day normally started bright and early, well not so bright as the sun wasn't even fully in the sky before he made his way to the shop. He didn't have to go in there today though which gave him more time to work on the bike. A score for him and a nice calm spot to look towards to since the last week had basically been more of less of a hell week.Work sometimes really sucked when he was one of the only decent gear heads around. He'd have to bother Adam from the pard and see if he wanted to work part time for him at the very least.

When he had done as much as he could he slipped out from under the bike and headed inside wiping his hands off on a rag he had the foresight to take outside with himself in the first place. Hearing someone come though the door he made his way to the front of the house. He blinked at Killian wondering why he was up so early. He was already nodding his submissiveness kicking in at the request before he fully heard what it was. He blinked slightly before looking down at himself. "Gimme a second to clean up." With that he made his way to his bedroom picking out a set of clothing and taking a short shower before reappearing.

It wasn't to much longer before they were where Becca stayed. His eyes drifted around coming to a stand next to Killian before stuffing his hands into his pockets. "Is this bad news? Do I need to know something?" he casually looked over to Killian hiding his worry as best he could. Like if Killian was tossing him over for someone else he could have just broken the news before heading over here.

Rebecca

Rebecca
Il clan dell'onda - Ulfric

Rebecca was currently enjoying a cup of tea as she neared the end of her first book she had borrowed from the man that Ruby told her about. She then blinked a bit as she just then realized she had not gotten his name, and made note to do it. She looked up as the door was knocked on. Standing from her chair she moved towards the door to feel that Killian and Pat were on the other side. Opening the door she smiled to them.

"Killian...Pat...you know better then knocking," she said scolding them friendly like as she stepped out of the way, "come in and have a seat." She said as she lead them into the sitting room. She wasn't sure why both of them were here. She was sure she had covered everything with Killian a few days ago, and to her knowledge Patrick was doing just fine.

"How can I assist you?" she asked genuine concern in her voice thinking that something was wrong as well.

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

He waited with a slight impatience as Patrick went to clean up. It was about a ten minute wait all together. He knew he had to hurry this up. As his mate appeared again, he motioned with his head for them to go and as they arrived to where they would meet Becca, the younger wolf sighed softly. He ran a hand through his hair before turning to Patrick. The question posed before him caused him to go quiet for a moment. "It's not exactly bad news, no. But, there is something you need to know," he said. It was left at that until he saw the Ulfric.

As the door opened, Killian couldn't help but smile at her gentle scolding. "Still a habit I haven't broken," he said, shrugging a bit. He moved in as she did, tugging Patrick along with him. After Rebecca sat, the younger wolf did the same, pulling Patrick down with him. Running a hand through his hair, his brows creased slightly at her question. "Today is Sunday...You wanted me to report to you after my run," he said, reminding her of her own words.

His eyes moved from Becca to Patrick before returning to the Ulfric. "As for assistance...I wanted Patrick to be here so he knows what's going on. Since this training will effect how much time we have to spend with each other," he said, not specifying just what kind of training was being done.

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

He didn't like surprises. At all And Killian knew that about him so needless to say the lack of information coming out of the wolf was starting to seriously bug him. He toyed with the idea of tossing a hand up and keeping Killian from knocking on Becca's door before crossing his arms over his chest and following along. An eyebrow was arched as he was basically tugged into the room and placed into a seat. Laid back he was yeah, five years old? Not so much. He leaned forward bracing his elbows on his knees before nodding to Becca.

She actually looked as confused to see him as he was to be here. Hazel eyed moved from Becca to Killian only getting more confused and annoyed as Killian started speaking."What training?" A brown eyebrow rose up as he rumbled slightly. He hadn't known about any training really. His eyes locked onto Becca's wondering what was going on and why he was just now hearing about it. He moved away from Killian wanting to be able to look at him while he said what kind of training it was and if it something he was going to have to do as well. One finger started tapping on his leg as he looked back to Killian pinning him with a look.

Rebecca

Rebecca

She gave a nod of her head to show she knew it was Sunday. She was expecting Killian, but it was more why Patrick was here that had baffled her. When She heard why, a slight smile creased her lips. "Ahh you want him to be aware of what you are going to be doing to achieve Alpha status," she eyed him carefully, "what makes you think you could not do a good job of it yourself?" She asked him curiously as her eyes slid over to Patrick.

He couldn't help but smile in amusement on Patrick's attitude right then. The two were quite enjoyable to watch now. A new couple tended to be in her opinion. Getting to know each others boundaries while still trying to show each other affection and determine who's role was what. "Perhaps...you should explain it to him. If I need to correct anything I'll speak up," she said. An Alpha was one someone looked up to, and would have to give explanations now and then. This would be a good chance for Killian to do that.

She leaned further back into the chair she was occupying, and placed a hand over her mouth in a manner that showed she was observing, like it was some sort of test for Killian.

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

Killian hadn't wanted to tell Patrick on his way simply because he didn't know how to explain things as well as Rebecca did. He didn't want the words to come out wrong and give his mate the wrong idea. Having Patrick assuming the worst wasn't a grand idea, though Killian knew he probably wasn't doing as good of a job at that as he really wanted. He rubbed the back of his neck and bit his lip slightly. How to put this? He wasn't sure if Patrick had noticed what was going on with him, but it had become obvious to a few other people.

"Because you know I have a terrible way with words at times," he stated, as though it should have been the most obvious thing in the world. Running a hand through his already messed up hair. Moving his eyes back to his mate, he began to speak, hoping he didn't screw this up. "Patrick...the other day when we...When I got rough with you, I felt something in me change. I felt more...dominant," he said softly, his eyes going to Becca to inquire with his eyes how he was doing. Screwing this up was the last thing he wanted.

After a moment, his gaze turned back to Patrick. "I spoke with Rebecca abou it. She sensed it as well. As you've just heard her say, I'm trying to achieve Alpha status. That's what the training is for. I...I'm not going to have as much time anymore. I...I'm going to be changing how I...act. At first anyways. But...Patrick," he paused, moving closer and taking his mate's hand lightly in his own. "I need you by me in this. I don't think I can do this without your support," Killian said softly, his eyes looking into Patrick's.

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

After hearing Becca say the word Alpha he had no idea what to think. While he had noticed that Killian had seemed a little.. overprotective of later he hadn't paid it to much mind really.Till they got used to being a couple he figured there would be some unease and stuff to work though.He half expected to blush when Killian started talking about one of their nights together but manged to hold it off just barely. He knew exactly what Killian was talking about.

Training to be an Alpha was some hard stuff and he had to admit he was kind of proud that Killian was trying for it. The weaker side of him was a little pissed that he had waited so long to till him but he wasn't selfish enough to demand that Killian spend all this time with Patrick."What do you mean change how you act?" He glanced over at Becca wondering excatly what this was going to change between the two of them.

He blinked down at the hand resting on his before looking back up.He hadn't expected that, though he had to admit he didn't think Killian had it in him to even try to reach Alpha. Not that he wasn't strong enough just that he had never seemed interested in it. Much like Patrick wasn't worried about getting anymore powerful.He rolled his eyes briefly before leaning forward and butting his head gently against Killian's. "Course I've got your back. Don't even worry about it."

Rebecca

Rebecca

Rebecca nodded her head to Killian as he glanced to her to show he was doing fine. She listened to the exchange between them, and then spoke up. "Which reminds me Killian. I have thought on it, and I'm going to give you Saturdays off. This way you can spend time with Killian still, and..." she smiled gently, "Not even the Ulfric works all the time." She said chuckling a bit, and then looked to Patrick.

"His training will make him exhausted each day. Do not be alarmed or concerned if he wishes to sleep each night when he gets home," she assured him, "in time the training won't be as exhausted and he'll stay up a little bit with you as well." She looked between the two, glad that Patrick seemed to be taking it well.

"Did you have any questions Patrick?" she asked as she knew that Killian had asked all of his the day she had set up the training.

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

While Killian thought he'd done a fair job of explaining things, he wasn't quite sure. His eyes remained on Patrick, worried what he would say about everything that had just been told to him. For the time being, he was going to leave out that Becca had said training would also involve having the shit beat out of him. That was something he and his mate could discuss on their own. Mostly because he wasn't quite sure how the older wolf would react to such news. Neither of them liked to see the other one hurt.

"I'll be more protective. Especially of you. I might not even realize I'mdoing it, so if I am, you'll have to tell me. I don't want to like, run you off by being overbearing," he said softly. He knew he didn't have to say it, because it was already known. But Patrick was the most important person in his life at that point in time. From the day they had met, Killian kept his eyes on him. He'd watched to take notice of everything he liked and what irritated him. Now that he had the older wolf, losing him wasn't a risk he was willing to take. It wasn't until he'd recieved the light headbutt that he realized everything would be alright.

As Becca said she was giving him Saturday's off, he couldn't help but perk up. That was amazing. It would allow him to continue to have some quality time with Patrick and that was important. As the Ulfric spoke to Patrick, his eyes moved back to the wolf at his side.

Patrick

Patrick
Lukoi

He nodded his eyes going from Killian to Becca back to Killian. It seemed something that Killian could have told him at any time. He didn't see why he had to come in while Killian reported to Becca.He nodded patting the back of Killian's hand before leaning back. "Don't worry. I'll let you know." As someone that enjoyed being alone he knew that Killian being in his space 24/7 even if the two were dating would be one of the few things that would mange to annoy him.

Glancing over at Becca he shook his head. He honestly couldn't think of any questions he would have to ask the both of them. There were of course the couple that could wait till they both got home. Hearing the comment about Saturdays he nodded once more rubbing at the back of his head with his free hand. "I'll switch one of my days off so I can have Saturday off." With that thought he glanced at his watch.

"Speaking of which I have someone coming into the shop today." He leaned forward and brushed his lips against Killian before slipping his hand away and standing.He offered Becca a nod and head back out his keys finding their way to his hand as he made his way to his truck.

Exit Patrick.

Rebecca

Rebecca

Becca gave a nod to Patrick as he left. She hoped things would be fine between the two with this. She'd keep an eye on them to make sure they did ok. She then turned her attention to Killian. Now was the time to get the report, and since it was official pack business she also waited to see how he would greet her before hand. Most still greeted her respectfully even on social calls, but they were ones who couldn't really be around often, and had to keep their identity a secret.

She had to make sure that protocol wasn't going to get forgotten either. She had already disciplined a few of the pack, and got it into their heads that she was Ulfric and had earned that right. She didn't think Killian was one of those people, but it was always good to find out, and then remind a wolf once before having to take action.

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

Killian knew that it wouldn't make much sense to Patrick as to why he had to be here. To the younger wolf, he'd just wanted to make sure his words didn't come out wrong somehow. He knew he had a habit of the foot-in-mouth syndrome. Hearing that Patrick would let him know was a relief. The last thing he wanted was to screw things up there and have it all go downhill. He appreciated that Pat would switch things so they could spend time together on Saturdays. Sure, they still had nights together, but sometimes, it was nice just to relax the day away.

He didn't quite realize that his entire body was still a little tense until it relaxed at Patrick's kiss. With a smile to his mate, he watched as he disappeared, only turning back to Becca after he was gone. Slowly, he stood and moved to her. With slow movements, he gently brushed his cheek against hers. He paused there for a moment before moving again, his nose moving just beyond her ear. He had to admit, being near her was a large comfort. While he normally had issues doing actions such as this, he found himself not really minding this. He would wait until she said he could move again.

Rebecca

Rebecca

As he greeted her respectfully, her wolf approached his before both herself, and her wolf bit down onto his neck. Nothing rough, but merely to show her sign that she accepted his acknowledgment, and once more asserting that he belonged to her pack. She then pulled back to show he could sit as well, and she watched him a moment.

"What did you see?" She asked him once she was sure he was as comfortable as he was going to make himself be. She was curious to see how close he was to figuring out why he was to do what she asked on his run. She had also thought of the task she would give him to get use to responsibility. Something that was important, and would help out take some responsibilities off of her.

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

As he recieved her acknowledgement, he moved back to where he had sat at the couch moments ago. For some reason, he tossed a glance over his shoulder towards the door before moving his eyes back to Rebecca. He settled upon near the end of the couch and ran a hand through his hair. At her question, he ran over what he'd seen once more.

"There was a riding field out there and there were a few riders. I believe about four to five," he said. Killian paused for a moment before he spoke again. "On the way back there were fewer horses and about two people had left." Everything had been fairly quiet. His breathing, the birds above and the crunch of the ground beneath his feet.

Rebecca

Rebecca

She noticed the glance to the door, but she remained silent. She suppose she would be anxious too in time should she ever find someone. As he started to speak, her eyes focused upon his face. Watching to see if they gave anything away as he told her what he had observed. When he didn't tell her more then just what he saw, she waited a moment to see if he would add onto anything. As the silence dragged on, she finally spoke.

"What else did you observe Killian?" she asked wondering if he would catch on or not. Most did not catch on quickly unless they were in a stressful situation like herself. However she was not going to make him stress more if it was possible. In time she'd learn where he'd be going for a run, and she'd follow as he improved. See how well his detection would get and so forth. For now...the first few days was a trial run to see if she would need to point out anything else he'd need to keep an eye out for.

"Try to remember everything...make sure you tell me all that you observed," she encouraged him once again to show that there was more to it then she had given in detail to him the other day.

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

As she asked what else he'd observed, his brows creased slightly. Was there more to it than just what he saw? The wolf managed to answer that question himself. Observation came from using all senses, not just one. The wheels in his mind turned as he tried to remember what else there had been. For a moment, a frustrated look came over his face.

Killian's eyes rose after a moment and he found himself giving a slight shrug. "I was focused mostly on what I saw. Seemed to just...put out the other senses," he admitted. Next time he would have to pay attention to everything. It was important for him to notice everything if he wanted to succeed as an Alpha. He had to focus.

Rebecca

Rebecca

Rebecca gave a nod of her head. There was no disappointment in her face to show she had not expected him to fully comprehend the full meaning of the lesson right away. "Do it again tomorrow, and then meet me in the morning once again," she instructed him, and then stood up, "meet me back here in an hour. I'll get things set up for the meditation part of the day, and I'll inform you of what your task is to be."

She stood up, and began to lead him to the door. "Dress in something that's loose and cooling. We'll be doing the meditation outside at our lupanar to start off with," she instructed as she opened the door, "meet me there in the inner circle." she instructed.

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

Killian was relieved that there was nothing other than understanding upon her face. When she had said to do it again tomorrow, he nodded in compliance. This training was going to kill him no doubt. The week had just started and he would be busy until Saturday. Then he could finally have some time with Patrick.

He nodded again as she said to meet her in an hour. He walked with her to the door, thoughts racing through his head. None of this would be easy. Then again, he supposed being an alpha wasn't an easy task. "Alright. I'll be there," he said. With a nod and a smile to Becca, he ducked out to go back to his room.

Rebecca

Rebecca

Once Killian was gone, she went to her own room to change out of her clothing. When it came to meditation she wore as little as possible. Which mean a tube top, and some short shorts with a hair tie on her wrist. Ok so she normally went naked, but she had a feeling that Killian would not be so comfortable with that. So instead she would settle for this. Once changed she picked up two very soft mats, and proceeded to the Lupanar.

She then proceeded back to the Lupanar. Her feet lightly touching the ground as she ran back, her ears were open to everything, and her sense of smell and taste picked up the surroundings. There were no rogues about...no other threatening shifter. The Lupanar, like always, was safe and a haven still. The day that the Lupanar would be discovered would be a trying period for the Ulfric. She silently prayed that would not happen with her, but she would be ready if it did.

Entering the inner circle, she set up the mats so that they would be facing each other. She then pulled the hair tie off and pulled her hair back. It would be distracting if her hair tickled her face. Once all was set up and ready, she walked over to the large tree that was right behind the throne, and touched it lightly. It was always believed that the souls of their dead passed through it first before re-joining the pack. She was curious to know if that was true, and if one day...they would find out.

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

Killian went straight to his room, shedding clothing along the way. He was sweaty from the run today and that meant a change of clothes. The wolf rummaged around the drawers and pulled out a loose pair of sweats and decided to go sans shirt. After all, meditation was supposed to be comfortable and relaxing. Moving to the bathroom, he decided to shower up and rid himself of the sweat that lingered on his flesh.

After about ten minutes in the shower, he got out and proceeded to throw the sweats on. He looked at the alarm clock that rested on his bedside table. He had about a half hour before he actually needed to be there. As a result, Killian decided to whip up a sandwich and, no pun intended, wolfed it down. The wolf had to get going and headed out immediately.

His run was swift and rather silent, moving with a fluid grace that shifters possessed. In no time, he'd arrived and smiled as he saw Becca. From what he could tell, they were the only two shifters around. "Hope I'm not late," he said softly, moving towards her.

Rebecca

Rebecca

Rebecca looked up as Killian rejoined her, and she gave a slight smile. "No you aren't. I just got done getting everything set up as it is," she said and pointed to the other mat that was near her, "sit." She said simply as she was already cross legged, and her arms resting on her legs. She watched as he got settled in on the mat.

"Get into a comfortable position. After all sitting like this for at least an hour will get tiresome," she said smiling just a bit to him, "now...meditation is good for an Alpha for many reasons. For some it is a way that they can escape for a short while from responsibilities. Others it is a way to help soothe away anger or unwanted emotions. Myself...it allows me to re-connect with my wolf...enhance my connection to the pack, and feel the power of the Lupanar still flowing through the land."

She then closed her eyes, "I find it's easy if I close my eyes. I see my wolf better this way, and for new people it prevents distractions from movements in the world." Already she could see her wolf's eyes gleaming from it's den. A pleased sense of mutual liking emitted from them both as they began to greet each other.

"Take in slow breaths. Cautiously search for your beast," she said as if he rushed it, his wolf may very well attack him or surge forward to shift due to the unknown antics of his human counter part.

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

Killian returned her small smile and took a seat. It was good to know that he wasn't late. Part of him was looking forward to figuring this out, but the other par simply didn't want to sit for an hour. He shifted around for a moment until he was finally comfortable, unable to help the small huff that escaped his lips.

As Becca began to explain why mediation was good, he found himself nodding slightly. He supposed that it made sense. Getting in touch with the beast within was something extremely important. Beast and human had to become one in order for anything to be sufficiently complete. For a moment, his eyes remained open, just watching his Ulfric.

It remained that way for a moment before he closed his own eyes. Inhaling deeply, Killian exhaled slowly, trying to follow her words. He wasn't quite sure how to go about searching for his wolf, but he figured it couldn't be that hard. After all, he was supposed to be one with his beast. After a moment, he began to slowly reach out.

Rebecca

Rebecca

Rebecca opened herself up. Her energy crackling in that calm and collected way. In her minds eye there was a great forest, and just that would bring the scent of pack to Killian. It was there forest she always imagined. "Try and imagine...with in yourself, the place that your wolf lives...where it feels safest, and strongest," she said in a calm and soothing voice, "for if he, or she in my case, feels safe they will more then likely let you approach better."

She drew closer to her own wolf's retreat. Going into the woods, and found a large den like cave. She housed and protected all. She needed a place that she could store them all at. Lupanar and the pack house were it, and as her human counter part was home...so was her beast. She watched as her beast exited the cave but then stop. Approaching no more, and wondering why she was being sought after. She did not do anything more as she waited to see how Killian was doing.

Killian

Killian
Lukoi

While he reached out, Killian also made sure that he was still alert to Rebecca's commands. After all, he didn't think tuning her out would be the best thing right now. At her suggestion, he briefly thought the the place his wolf felt safest was with its mate. However, there had to be somewhere for when Patrick wasn't around. So, he thought of the next safest place.

Oddly enough, it wasn't a den or cave. It was a clearing, surrounded by trees with a path that only his wolf had traveled. The center of the clearing had a large rock that the wolf often sat upon, though sure enough, a den did rest nearby. It wasn't out in the open. Instead, it was shrouded by brush, invisible to the human eye. As it rustled, Killian went still, watching as a large head poked its way out, golden eyes staring back at him. He waited where he was, not moving closer, the only sound the movement of the brush and his own breathing.

It took a few moments, but the wolf finally revealed itself as it moved to the large rock.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum